• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Garbodor/Alolan Muk/Zebstrika

Jordan Thorman

Jordanshane2
Please try this deck and let me know what you all think!

Goal is to use Alolan Muk to fish out your opponents item cards. Then use Garbodor to sweep with Trashalanche. You use Zebstrika to 'SPRINT' through your deck to get to your Scoop-Up's and to get to your Supporters. It runs very well and is pretty consistent. I always had at least two Garbodor set up. Use the Rescue Stretchers to keep getting Garbodor out. Deck name: Toxic Trash.

POKEMON: (17)
(x1) Ditto Prism [LOT]
(x3) Alolan Grimer [BUS]
(x2) Alolan Muk [TEU]
(x1) Blitzle [LOT]
(x2) Zebstrika [LOT]
(x4) Trubbish [GRI]
(x4) Garbodor [GRI]

ITEMS: (21)
(x1) Field Blower
(x4) Nest Ball
(x3) Rescue Stretcher
(x4) Scoop Up
(x3) Switch
(x4) Ultra Ball
(x2) Choice Band

SUPPORTERS: (13)
(x4) Cynthia
(x3) Guzma
(x1) Judge
(x1) Lillie
(x4) Sightseer

STADIUM: (2)
(x2) Shrine of Punishment [CES]

ENERGY: (7)
(X7) Psychic

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Is Seeker Sightseer? If not, I have no clue what it is. I’d also swap a Psychic Energy for an Alolan Muk.

Jordan Thorman

Jordanshane2
I'm sorry, yes I meant Sightseer. I don't even know what a Seeker is haha. Also thanks! I will try it out. I almost thought about adding another energy instead of taking out one because I have ran into the issue of near end game losing due to using all my energy.

AntiYouJD

Mill Enthusiast
Deck looks good for the Toxic Trash that it is.
Obvious jokes aside, here's some pointers:
  • You don't have any energy recursion and run fewer energy than recommended for a single-energy attack. 1 Energy Recycle System should prevent you from running out of energy.
  • Alolan Muk SUM is a great tech for this deck. It almost completely shuts down certain decks (Granbull, anything with Giratina LOT) and greatly inconveniences many others (anything with Ditto <>, Oranguru). Since you chose Zebstrika instead of Oranguru, it's a good fit.
  • I'd personally go for an extra Shrine over the 3rd Stretcher or 4th Scoop Up since the Stadium war is going to be fierce from now on.
Have fun!

Jordan Thorman

Jordanshane2
Deck looks good for the Toxic Trash that it is.
Obvious jokes aside, here's some pointers:
  • You don't have any energy recursion and run fewer energy than recommended for a single-energy attack. 1 Energy Recycle System should prevent you from running out of energy.
  • Alolan Muk SUM is a great tech for this deck. It almost completely shuts down certain decks (Granbull, anything with Giratina LOT) and greatly inconveniences many others (anything with Ditto <>, Oranguru). Since you chose Zebstrika instead of Oranguru, it's a good fit.
  • I'd personally go for an extra Shrine over the 3rd Stretcher or 4th Scoop Up since the Stadium war is going to be fierce from now on.
Have fun!

Awesome, i'll try it all thank you! Yeah energy recovery would be helpful. That other tech would be interesting! As far as the stadium war goes, you're not kidding. It is something to mess around with. Thanks for the tips!

Jordan Thorman

Jordanshane2
So here is the improved deck list. I exported it but its consistent and Really good. I took all the advice. Thank you all. Id like another Alolan Muk TEU 83 but it works very well with just two. The stadium is nice but near end game after I discard my opponents items, I'm almost always hitting 300+ damage. So I could play with out it. That tech of the other Alolan Muk SUM is very good. With this deck by turn 2-3 I am hitting near 180-240 damage. It's crazy. Hope everyone enjoys Toxic Trash!!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 3 Alolan Grimer BUS 83
* 2 Alolan Muk TEU 84
* 2 Blitzle LOT 81
* 2 Zebstrika LOT 82
* 4 Trubbish GRI 50
* 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58
* 4 Garbodor GRI 51

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 2 Switch HS 102
* 3 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Judge UL 78
* 4 Super Scoop Up FFI 100
* 4 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123

##Energy - 7

* 7 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******