TCG Fakes The Request Armada (Requests Open, Obviously)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Welcome to what I think is going to be an ongoing thread for as long as possible. Here, you are free to request any card you like. Trainer, Pokémon, or any other card you like besides Basic Energy. Please request no more than 5 cards at a time. Feel free to request alternate mechanics- this can be of a new creation or one you’ve created in your own fake thread, if you have any. If you give me just the name of a Pokémon, like “Wailord” or “Reuniclus,” I’ll make it a GX (non-legendary) or Prism Star (legendary) if it doesn’t already have one of those cards. If you say “Palossand,” I’ll make baby Palossand. If you say Kyogre, chances are it’ll be Prism Star. If you want to override these “default settings,” you can just say Palossand GX or Kyogre GX or Solgaleo Prism Star or something like that. Also, feel free to steal these cards for image fakes, but tell me first.
Your wish is my command.

Nyora

A Cat
Ooh, cool. Can you make me a Lumineon card, regular or GX (doesnt matter) that highlights bringing cards back from the discard pile and/or includes the Lost Zone on it?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Per requests from @Nyora and @pikachuuuu101:
Lumineon-GX - Water - HP200
Stage 1 - Evolves from Finneon
[W] Guiding Light
Search your deck for 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, put one of those cards in the Lost Zone and another in the Discard Pile.

[W][C] Undersea Resources
Choose 1:
- Put a Pokémon from your Discard Pile onto your Bench.
- Search your discard pile for 2 cards and put them into your hand.
- This attack does 20 damage for each of your Pokémon in play.

[W][W][C] Abyssal Dweller GX
Search your opponent’s deck for 3 cards and put them into the Lost Zone. This Pokémon can’t attack during your next turn. (You can’t use more than one GX attack in a game.)

When one of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Sunflora-GX - Grass - HP190
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sunkern
Ability: Sunlight Absorption
This Pokémon has 10 more HP and its attacks do 1o more damage for each [R] Pokémon you have in play. If this Pokémon has any [R] Energy attached to it, this Pokémon has 20 more HP and its attacks do 20 more damage.

[G][G] Radiance 50+
You may discard any number of [G] Energy cards attached to this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 50 more damage for each card discarded.

[G] Fill the Fields GX
You can use this attack only if you have no Pokémon on your Bench. Search your deck for up to 8 Basic Pokémon and put them on your Bench. (If you don’t have enough space on your Bench, even by the effect of an attack or an Ability, these Pokémon can stay on your Bench.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When one of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Per requests of @Pokefam and @A Dragon of Destiny:
Dewgong GX - Water - HP210
Stage 1 - Evolves from Seel

Ability: White Coat
If this Pokémon has any Energy attached to it, and there is a Stadium card in play, it has no Weakness, and if this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, flip a coin. If heads, negate that damage.

[W][C][C] Freezing Horn 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage, and put 2 damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon at the beginning of your next turn. If tails, this attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[W] Arctic Crash GX 100x
Discard as many Energy cards as you like from this Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage for each energy you discarded. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When one of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:
Druddigon GX - Dragon - HP180
Basic Pokémon

[C][C] Brace for Impact 50
If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack during your opponent’s next turn, put 8 damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[R][W][C] Dragon Rage 120+
You may discard an Energy card attached to this Pokémon or put 3 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 70 more damage. Before using this attack, if your opponent’s Active Pokémon has more HP than this Pokémon, this attack does 50 more damage.

[R][W][C] Cave Rush GX
Discard a Stadium card in play. If you do, Knock Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon and discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
This is something I’m gonna do from now on.
Nyora’s Meme - Supporter

Search your deck for a Supporter card and put it in the Lost Zone. Then, use the effect of that card as the effect of this card. If you can’t play the card you put in the Lost Zone, send this card to the Lost Zone.

You may only play 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Pikachuuuu101’s Generic Battlefield - Stadium

Whenever this card would be replaced by another Stadium card coming into play, flip a coin. If heads, discard the incoming Stadium instead of bringing it into play.

Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card.
Pokefam’s Unidentified Object - Item

Discard 1 card from your hand. If you can’t discard a card, you can’t play this card.
Put 2 damage counters on both Active Pokémon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
A Dragon of Destiny’s Artifact <> - Item

<> (Prism Star) rule: You may only have 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. When a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

You can only play this card on your opponent’s turn, and only when your opponent takes their last Prize card. Flip a coin. If heads, it becomes your turn. If you haven’t taken your last Prize card by the end of that turn, your opponent wins the game. If you took your last Prize card on that turn, you win the game.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
@Nyora, @pikachuuuu101, @Pokefam, @A Dragon of Destiny

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
palkia prism star!
DEAL.
Palkia ◇ - Dragon - HP160
Basic Pokémon

(Prism Star) Rule: You may only have 1 ◇ card with the same name in your deck. When a ◇ card would get sent to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Ability: Manipulation Star
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy card from your hand. If you do, you may attach that Energy card to 1 of your Pokémon. If you don’t, move as many Energy from your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.

[W][W][C] Spacial Rend 80+
If you used this Pokémon’s Manipulation Star Ability this turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
When you are done oranguru and passimian tag team gx please
...or no deal? :D They don’t share a type...
Passimian & Oranguru GX - Colorless - HP250
Basic Pokémon - TAG TEAM

Ability: Irregular Duo
While this Pokémon is in play, it is both [F] and [P] types, instead of its original type.

[C][C] Devise and Conquer 20+
Put a card from the top of your deck face-down beside this Pokémon for each Oranguru you have in play. You may reveal those cards and discard at least one, up to the number of Passimian you have in play. This attack does 60 more damage for each card you discarded. Put the cards you didn’t discard into your hand.

[F][C][+] Monkey Buisness GX 50x
If you have no Benched Pokémon, search your deck for up to 5 in any combination of Oranguru and Passimian and put them onto your Bench. This attack does 50 damage times the number of Pokémon put on the Bench. If this Pokémon has at least 1 extra [P] energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), put 5 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

TAG TEAM Rule: When 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Thanks 3 in one day, I will! Unpheasant and pidgeot GX please!!!
Unfeazant & Pidgeot GX - Colorless - HP240
Basic Pokémon - TAG TEAM

Ability: Striking Plumage
Once during your turn, you may discard a Stadium card in play. If you can’t discard a Stadium card, you can’t use this ability. Search your deck for a [C] Pokémon and put it onto your bench. You can’t use more than 1 Striking Plumage Ability during your turn (before your attack).

[C][C][C] Relentless Winds 100+
Before doing damage, your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon. Discard as many Energy cards from your hand as you like. This attack does 30 more damage for each Energy you discarded.

[C][+] Mach 2 GX 140+
Search your deck for 4 cards and put them into your hand. If this Pokémon has 3 more [C] Energy attached to it, search for 4 Energy cards from your deck and discard them. This attack does 40 more damage for each card you discarded.

TAG TEAM Rule: When 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well this seems pretty cool. I like me some text fakes (You've actually got me thinking of putting out this set I've got drafted again), and this request-based idea seems like it'd be fun for you, so I'll bite.

You know who always had cards I liked? Landorus. So...I'd be interested in seeing this: How does two Landorus-GX, one for each form with synergy between eachother sound?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well this seems pretty cool. I like me some text fakes (You've actually got me thinking of putting out this set I've got drafted again), and this request-based idea seems like it'd be fun for you, so I'll bite.

You know who always had cards I liked? Landorus. So...I'd be interested in seeing this: How does two Landorus-GX, one for each form with synergy between eachother sound?
You’ve got a deal.
Incarnate Landorus GX - Fighting - HP180
Basic Pokémon - Forme
Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Landorus GX and Therian Landorus GX in your deck.

Ability: Summon the Harvest
Once during your turn, you may attach a [F] or [G] Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. You can’t use more than 2 Summon the Harvest Abilities during your turn.

[F][C][C] Mass Tremor 80+
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If you have Therian Landorus in play, this attack does 60 more damage and this attack’s damage to your opponent’s Benched Pokémon is affected by Weakness.

[F] Land Incarnate GX 100+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to all Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s). (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Resistance:
Therian Landorus GX - Fighting - HP190
Basic Pokémon - Forme

Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Landorus GX and Therian Landorus GX in your deck.

Ability: Revealed Power
This Pokémon can only come into play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You cannot start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[F][F][C] Earth Rush 150+
Discard any amount of [F] Energy from this Pokémon. Then, choose 1:
- This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon for each Energy you discarded.
- This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy you discarded.

[F] Land Therian GX 220
If damage from this attack would Knock Out a Pokémon with [F] Resistance, take 1 more Prize Card. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Resistance:
Reveal Glass - Item

Choose 1 of your Incarnate Landorus GX in play. (If you don’t have an Incarnate Landorus in play, you can’t play this card.) Switch that card with a Therian Landorus GX from your hand. All damage counters on and all cards attached to that Pokémon remain, but all other effects do not.

AshCo’s Wisdom - Supporter

Discard 2 other cards from your hand. (If you can’t discard 2 cards, you can’t play this card.)
Draw a card for each Energy you discarded. Then, attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. If you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent, attach up to 2 Energy cards instead.

You’re right, that was fun.

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
You’ve got a deal.
Incarnate Landorus GX - Fighting - HP180
Basic Pokémon - Forme

Ability: Summon the Harvest
Once during your turn, you may attach a [F] or [G] Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. You can’t use more than 2 Summon the Harvest Abilities during your turn.

[F][C][C] Mass Tremor 80+
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If you have Therian Landorus in play, this attack does 60 more damage and this attack’s damage to your opponent’s Benched Pokémon is affected by Weakness.

[F] Land Incarnate GX 100+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to all Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s). (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Resistance:
Therian Landorus GX - Fighting - HP190
Basic Pokémon - Forme

Ability: Revealed Power
This Pokémon can only come into play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You cannot start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[F][F][C] Earth Rush 150+
Discard any amount of [F] Energy from this Pokémon. Then, choose 1:
- This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon for each Energy you discarded.
- This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy you discarded.

[F] Land Therian GX 220
If damage from this attack would Knock Out a Pokémon with [F] Resistance, take 1 more Prize Card. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Resistance:
Reveal Glass - Item

Choose 1 of your Incarnate Landorus GX in play. (If you don’t have an Incarnate Landorus in play, you can’t play this card.) Switch that card with a Therian Landorus GX from your hand. All damage counters on and all cards attached to that Pokémon remain, but all other effects do not.

AshCo’s Wisdom - Supporter

Discard 2 other cards from your hand. (If you can’t discard 2 cards, you can’t play this card.)
Draw a card for each Energy you discarded. Then, attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. If you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent, attach up to 2 Energy cards instead.

You’re right, that was fun.

I like these a lot actually. (Incarnate hitting for 20 on the Bench is lovely, reminds me of the old DEX Groudon-EX which is a really fun card). I also like the Forme mechanic you have going on here-I like that they reward the player for getting Therian Lando in play-I'd be interested in seeing how this mechanic would work with Tornadus and Thundurus (and their therians) as well (of course, you don't have to, I'd just be interested in seeing this is all). Well done!

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Could I get a Squirtle-GX? I'm making an image based set and my mind can't make up an effect for Squirtle which isn't just 'Hydro Pump X amount of damage plus x for each amount of water attatched to this Pokemon'.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Torterra Gx please!!!
Back so soon?
Here, I’ve already made a Torterra-GX, so I’ll just post that one instead. It was my first CaC entry.
Torterra GX - Grass - HP250
Stage 2 - Evolves from Grotle

Ability: Thunderous Footsteps
Whenever this Pokémon retreats, you may put 4 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[G][G][G][C] Mass Tremor
Choose 1:
• This attack does 60 damage to all Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s) regardless of Abilities or any effects on any Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
• This attack does 30 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon regardless of Abilities or any effects on your opponent's Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][G] Land's Guardian GX
Heal 100 damage from each of your Pokémon. Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to all of your Pokémon until the end of your opponent's next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]