• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard The Most Amazing Raichu Gx Deck Ever

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
Pokemon 17
3 Pikachu SM Promo 162 (Team Up Checklane Blister)
3 Raichu Gx SM Promo 90
3 Emolga TEU 46
3 Pachirisu ULP 49
2 Dedenne LOT 84
1 Tapu Koko Prism TEU 51
1 Tapu Lele Gx GRI 137
1 Zeraora Gx LOT 201

Trainers 29
3 Cynthia ULP 148
3 Guzma BUS 143
3 Volkner ULP 156
3 Ultra Ball SUM 161
3 Nest Ball SUM 158
1 Adventure Bag LOT 228
3 Choice Band BUS 162
2 Escape Board ULP 167
4 Electropower LOT 232
3 Electrocharger TEU 193
1 Thunder Mountain Prism LOT 191

Energy 14
14 Lightning Energy CL 91 (the rev holo from Call of Legends looks the best in my opinion)

I created this list 100% from scratch, and have not been able to play test it yet, so I can not give details on how to work this deck, because I have no idea how it works and if it works.
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!

Deck seems alright, here's my 2 cents:
-You should have 4 Pachirisu, 4 Pikachu. They are the most important cards of your deck, one being its engine and the other being the pre-evolution of your main attacker. I'd remove a Volkner and an Electrocharger for them. I'd also include 1 more Ultra Ball instead instead of a 3rd Nest Ball since Emolga fetches your basics.
-One thing you absolutely need and don't have is draw power. You only run 3 Cynthia, how can you expect not to brick? You'll need to replace at least 4 cards with draw Supporters (1 Cynthia, 2 Erika's, 1 Lillie for example). Here's what could go:
  • 1 Energy
  • 1 Zeraora-GX. You can't accelerate energy onto it with Pachirisu and everything you're running can freely retreat with the Escape Board.
  • 2 Dedenne. Apart for having Nuzzle, its attack is not good enough to be your secondary attacker.
  • 1 Dedenne, 1 Pachirisu, in case you want to keep Dedenne in.
Hope this helped. Have fun.

That deck looks great, but I am confused about the Zeraora GX thought since Emolga already has free retreat. Also, just to put it under your radar, an insanely good dedenne GX is coming out in may with the ability: Dede charge - When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your Bench during your turn, you may discard your hand and draw 6 cards. You can only use 1 Dede Change Ability per turn.

I would cut the electrochargers and go for maximum consistency. Electrochargers are maybe extra damage on a coinflip late game. Adding consistency should add an energy somewhere during the game, only 1 energy in the proces is already better than the electrochargers.

I would suggest Exp Share/Wishful Baton in place of the Electrochargers. I ran this deck before rotation and found Exp Share worked great. It doesn't get in the way of choice band and allows you to move energy to a Pokemon on the bench that don't have nuzzle (I usually had them on Tapu Lele and Oranguru which helped them become secondary attackers if I ended up in a bad spot).

I would choose Escape Boards over Zeraora GX. You can't accelerate energy onto Zeraora with Pachirisu. Plus, this isn't a deck that relies heavily on retreating and moving around. The main reason you'll want the Escape Boards is if you somehow start a Pikachu or Tapu Lele and need to retreat in order to use Snuggly Generator on your first turn (Zeraora wouldn't work because you would need to attach energy to the wrong pokemon in order to retreat into Pachirisu).

Back