Art Gallery Mountain Wrecker's Graphic Art

Mountain Wrecker

Soggy Cardboard.
So i'm new to the Pokebeach community, and I saw this art forum. It wouldn't hurt post post some of the graphic designs I made would it?:D

to be completely honest im still figuring out how to use the forums.

I think @Lord Goomy hit the nail on the head.

Rules:
Please provide proper credit where credit is due (especially in card illustrations). Plagiarism will result in a severe warning.
Simple-worded posts (“Thank You,” “Ok,” “Awesome,” “I really like your work,” etc.) are considered spam.
Threads that contain no content when posted will be unapproved immediately.
If you're a writer, check out additional rules and writer guidelines!
1. Use common sense and be respectful.

2. Select a tag to mark what your thread is about.

3. Have fun!

These are the Creative Works and General rules. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me or another moderator.

I look forward to seeing your designs :).

Welcome to the Creative Works forums @Mountain Wrecker! You have come to the right place -- just post some of your art in this gallery thread and you'll be good to go. There's a few graphic artists who lurk around the forums, so they might pop in and say hi too. :D

If you'd like, you could check out the galleries of a few others [here] and drop a few comments of your own.

Welcome to the Creative Works forums @Mountain Wrecker! You have come to the right place -- just post some of your art in this gallery thread and you'll be good to go. There's a few graphic artists who lurk around the forums, so they might pop in and say hi too. :D

If you'd like, you could check out the galleries of a few others [here] and drop a few comments of your own.
TY for that, Im still trying to figure out the forums. i really want show off my logos and see others. ;)

Back