Full Metal Wall in February

When i see green i think "man is there a pokemon with an attack that needs a certain item to do more dmg?" oh yea milltank

Ultra Forest Kartenvoy will help blacephelon decks a lot when facing baby scept....but it will tough to decide whether or not it is worth the deck space or not...

You can infinitely combo with that crobat.
First, you need to be losing.
Then, you devo spray, evolve, then use molaine
Next turn you mt. coronaet, spray, evolve, surge, molaine, lusamine
You just need to find the cards, while not being able to be guzma-d.
I'm thinking the ribombee from LOS, but I don't know search fairies.
help?

Am I the only one that had Spatula City from UHF come to mind when looking at the art on Metal Frying Pan?

Btw, the fact that we get Z-Devolution spray, my silly Dark Order Alolan Grimer/Koga's Trap/ Hot Poison Salazzle deck idea might not be THAT silly anymore, especially considering that this new Zubat also fits into the deck and can hit psychic weakness.

Z-Devo spray also makes Dark Order A. Muk+Garbodor much better and will probably have a lot more applications in the future as well. This trainer is clearly the best card in the set next to Abandoned Power Plant and the two tag teams.

Last edited:
That Celesteela.. I could see some gimp decks with that.
(proceeds to put 4 greedy dice and a Jirachi in prize cards)

That Squirtle is absolutely one of the worst arts I have ever seen on an official Pokémon card.
Draw it better yourself then. Honestly think the art on it is amazing personally.
Devolution Spray Z is interesting. Lets you devolve multiple stages but shuffles them so it doesn't enable certain locks.
I wonder, if you play Lele to search Green, and then play Power Plant, would you be able to play Green? Or is the Lele still considered to have an ability?

I wonder, if you play Lele to search Green, and then play Power Plant, would you be able to play Green? Or is the Lele still considered to have an ability?
I've heard that the stadium card makes it so the Pokemon "don't have abilities" instead of "abilities have no effects". If this isn't he case then I'm pretty sure yes but we might need an official translation/confirmation

Draw it better yourself then. Honestly think the art on it is amazing personally.
Devolution Spray Z is interesting. Lets you devolve multiple stages but shuffles them so it doesn't enable certain locks.
Well, I guess the art is pretty good overall, but his face is the hideous part.

• Buzzwole x Pheromosa TTGX - 6 prizes in 1 turn if setup properly. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree - I just want the Adaptive Evolution one. 2/2/2
  • Tangela/Tangrowth - ok. 2/3
  • Kartana - Revenge atkr yo! 4 Geodudes
  • Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise-GX - Go nuts with the TUP Blastoise. 2/3/4-5
  • Pyukumuku - I don't know if the 2nd atk will be implemented in PTCGO. 2 Geodudes
  • Ekans/Arbok - eww! 2-turn atks, eww! Considering that you're frail. 2/2
  • Slowpoke/Slowbro - risky. 3/3
  • Drowzee/Hypno - Zoroark-friendly. 2-3 (because you can't use Elm)/3-4
  • Zubat/Golbat/Crobat - not loving it. 2/2/3
  • Sandshrew/Sandslash - ehh. 2/2
  • Geodude/Graveler/Golem - all of the atkrs are having 1 or 2 RC in common. You might possibly deal 120-150 base for 4. No! 2/3/3
  • Hitmontop - someone suggest in Wossi's vid that you could use Marshadow for this. Ehh! You just introduce to your opponent a 2-prized Pokémon. Still 3-turn atks, not buying it. 3
  • Riolu/Lucario - Instant counter to Sylvoir?? Because Choice Band, Mag, spam!, KO. 3/3-4
  • Stakataka - 3 Geodudes
  • Melmetal x Lucario TTGX - Nuts GX atk if you can find a way to counter it. 5 Geodudes
  • Alolan Diglett/Alolan Dugtrio - waste of a bench space. It happens to me when I try PRC Rhyperior working. 2/3
  • Aron/Lairon/Agrron - Ninetales is not an excuse for having to make an underwhelming card work. 2/2/3
  • Genesect - main atk sucks! Not even as good as SHL Latios. The ability sucks if you faced a Shrine deck. 3 Geodudes
  • Meltan/Melmetal - okay. 2/3
  • Spearow/Fearow - *insert Fearow cry* because the fact that you can't hit for weakness makes it a letdown. Yes, 70 for DCE and Flipti--whatever, still. 2/2-3
  • Celesteela-GX - MagikWail, hide now in Fear!! although the main atk and the GX atk is alright. What I mean is MagikWail uses the GX atk that spread 100 to the bench. Necrozmas can't touch your bench. 4 Geodudes.
  • Glameow/Purugly - 2/2
  • Z Devolution Spray - this could help in some decks like Greninja who like come into play ability. Even Fairytales will love this. 4 Geodudes
  • Beast Bringer - too awkward to use but the effect is promising. 3 Geodudes
  • Metal Core Barrier - easily countered. Just like Bursting Balloon, someday, someone will make this thing work. 3 Geodudes
  • Ultra Forest Kartenvoy - effects? 3 Geodudes
  • Green's Search - Bill's Analysis will be immediately thrown in the binder. Almost all decks run abilities, bro! 5 Geodudes
  • Molayne - Synergy with Mt. Coronet is nuts good. 4 Geodudes
  • Abandoned Power Plant - 5 Geodudes
  • TR cards - like as we see on the Eng Team Up setlist, don't expect these cards to be stayed for the next year. Unless there is a reason to.
I was thinking for Metal Core Barrier that Genesect-GX could have some fun with it two of them attached make his hp 320 tage team lv hp.

Green in Smash Bros. Ultimate, in a new ArtFX J figure by Kotobukiya, in Let's Go, a character that looks like her in the Sun/Moon games and now here. I'm happy that she is appearing more nowadays.

Back