• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

How to use LackeyCCG

RE: Back to Basics: How to use LackeyCCG

i didnt find any macosx folder on the fanmadepokemon folder..

Then just move the fanmadepokemon folder and see if that works I guess.

cant find the plugin if i just move it straight to lackeyccg folder.

There's no folder called "plugins" inside the LackeyCCG folder? Try re-installing Lackey then.

what i meant was, when i move the fanmadepokemon folder to the plugins foler in the ccg, i cant find the fanmadepokemon folder in the lackeyccg program.

My computer rejected Lackey Like 15 times and I was like nooo....
But then I remembered they were Zipped files and that i had to have another program unzip them...
I did a facepalm after that.

heys6 said:
what i meant was, when i move the fanmadepokemon folder to the plugins foler in the ccg, i cant find the fanmadepokemon folder in the lackeyccg program.
Did you unzip it?

heys6 said:

Don't move the one in the Mac folder. Move the one outside of the Mac folder. I had the same problem.

Celebi, I think 50% of people's problems are coming from step 5. :p

I can't find any card from my deck... no phanpys, nothing... what cards do this have?

The Back to Basics cards, lol. You can't find Phanpy because there's no Phanpy in the format.

It should be updated automatically, but I haven't checked. Download the one from my website if you want to be safe.

Back