• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mama Cass's Decree

Biogoji

Gotta respect what packs that kinda punch."
Hello All,

So I just pre-ordered a bunch of Team up Cards; Im in need of help. Here is my first deck list, Ive got a lot tinkering to do with this list, I really want this deck to be successful. Ive Seen some list adding meganium/swampert/Alolan Ninetales. Frankly, I don't like the fact that i have to rely on 3 other pokemon just to get to a nidoqueen, its a laborious strategy IMO. Would anyone have any idea's or suggestions? The whole premise is to set up Nidoqueen, I've added aerodactly to help take some hits, while doing so. Let me know what you think?
Pokemon: (20)
-1x Pidgey
-2x Pidgeotto
-1x Ditto *
-4x Nidoran
-2x Nidorina
-3x Nidoqueen
-2x Inkay
-2x Malamar
-3x Aerodactyl

Trainers: (27)

-4x Cynthia
-3x Guzma
-2x Tate & Liza
-2x Prof. Elm
-4x Rare candy
-3x Choice Band
-2x Pokemon Communication
-3x Mysterious Treasure
-1x Rescue Stretcher
-3x Unidentified Fossil

Stadium: (2)
-2x Altar of The moone

Energy: (12)
-4x Double Chicken Nuggies
-6x Psychic
-1x Super Boost*

*Side Note: Ive contemplated adding a few Shrine of Punishment/Honchkrow combo or teching in a Garbodor/ Tyranitar Line (from the new team up set)

Drop the unidentified fossil/aerodactyl, running 1 could be fine with ditto but A-Ninetails/beacon vulpix is a great combo for stage 2 decks if you can get it out. It might be 2 free prizes for metal decks but they can usually hit GX numbers anyway. you could also drop the pidgeotto for more trainer space (Erikas/Lillie/Volkner?/more P-communication). Personally A-Ninetails/Meganium feels like the best engine for this deck but if you dont wanna rely on that more draw/search is your best option

Back