'Tag Team Tins' in March!

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
If you would have shown me this card in 2009 I would have thought it was fake . What will HP be like in another decade? +/- 500 ?

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
I like the look of these tins and the price isn't too bad. Considering the earlier tins never gave a metal Tag Team GX marker.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Are they textured?
I'm not sure. They are in Japanese, and supposedly the "special arts" will be some type of card that is numbered with the full arts at the back of the sets, so I would assume they will be textured in the set so therefor probably in the tins too. Also, I don't think they would have a $5 price increase for just a GX marker. Pokémon seems to value their textured cards pretty high.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Didn't think that they would be giving 4 of the 6 Tag Team GX's in this set as promo's. I do like the look of the tins though.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
From now on, Will future tins be sideways like this??

tilts head sideways
eventually breaks neck

Lantaar

Aspiring Trainer
Metal GX markers? Like the ones in the Japanese Melmetal GX lunchbox tins? Am I the only one who's weirdly excited for this? :cool:

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
"... and a PTCGO code card that unlocks a deck."

What exactly does this mean? Like does it unlock a random structure deck?

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
"... and a PTCGO code card that unlocks a deck."

What exactly does this mean? Like does it unlock a random structure deck?
the tins in the past have also had this code card, it unlocks a deck using the card featured in the tin(2 of that card)
but other than that they are similar to theme decks, hopefully, since the theme decks are getting better maybe these tin's decks could actually be a good way to get cards for making an actual ptcgo deck thats viable?

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
It looks like Snorlax is eating legs
I just can't get over that
other than that, the art on the other 2 is great and I will probably be a good way to get Pikachu and Zekrom (both online and irl)
I really want to see a picture of the metal GX marker

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
METAL GX MARKERS WITH SICK ART
Can I be the first to say “dibs?”
Seriously, though, liking these new tins!