2 Guzma
2 Choice Band
4 Aqua Patch
4 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
2 Timer Ball
2 Brooklet Hill
1 Viridian Forest

When Brooklet Hill and other cards are rotated, I'll change it by adding Viridian and some newer cards
I've already made a deck list too. Which is really similar to your's. But you might want some rare candy in there...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Oh, 60 damage? That’s GOOD! Still, the akward combo with the “not discarding energy” part makes it kind of clunky, not to mention that these energy have to be attached. Baby Blastoise comes to mind, but it’s still really clunky, I think.

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
I can see why TUP Blastoise comes to mind with this as that can potentially get the energy that you can shuffle back to do some decent damage with the GX.

BS.Blastoise

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon-16

4 squirtle
1 wartortle
3 Blastoise gx
2 Blastoise
2 alolan vulpix
2 ninetales gx fairy
1 tapu lele gx
1 articuno TUP

12 water energy

Trainer- 32

4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
2 ingo
2 Erika
1 twins
1 prof elm
1 crasher
2 super scoop up
1 energy recycler
1 super rod
2 switch raft
4 rare candy
2 brooklet hill
3 ultra ball
2 Pokémon communication
1 timer ball
1 aqua patch

Always open for suggestions.

King Quagsire

Ruler of Route 212, Scourge of the swamp
Cant wait to play with meganium. Effectively 270 hp and if played like greninja, 240 damage per turn from super boost.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like Blastoise is really good and I wonder how good it could be in ArchieStoise or standard. I feel like it would be pretty decent with the Ribombee that lets you search out energy from deck but not sure it has the space to utilize such a tech effectively.

SubApathy

Team Rocket
If using Naganadel, the only hang up would be getting the Water Energy from your deck (after shuffling it into your deck) to the discard pile. Thoughts?

Blastoise Deck (Worlds '19)

When Brooklet Hill and other cards are rotated, I'll change it by adding Viridian and some newer cards

Aren't we getting a SR Full Art Brooklet Hill? Rotation pushed back.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Could a version of this work with only 1 Super Boost, similar to the Japanese Meganium/Greninja deck, as you shuffle the Super Boost in when you attack?

SubApathy

Team Rocket
Could a version of this work with only 1 Super Boost, similar to the Japanese Meganium/Greninja deck, as you shuffle the Super Boost in when you attack?

Interesting. The attack doesn't say "Basic Water Energy". I think it should work.

Boost Energy Prism Star:
"This card provides Colorless Energy. While this card is attached to a Stage 2 Pokemon, it provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. If you have 3 or more Stage 2 Pokémon in play, it provides every type of Energy but provides 4 Energy at a time."

If it works, that combo would hit for 240. A ton of Stage 2's would make this deck quite bulky.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
*Sneaks a Blastoise is underrated comment before realising how much more titles it has won at championships than its other brethren starter two.

I always wished Blastoise kept the three single target atatchments on each of the turrets that the Blastoisetwo had. Besides the marks it always appeared unsual to me how the other two starters never had exclusive extensions to there physical features like what Blastoise recieved.
tumblr_mbsuz4IumY1r72ht7o1_500.gif
These wishes I've had for pokémon could be turned into a series, but none of those fan theory or fiction realms.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Oh baby. Blastoise GX/Naganadel with Aqua patches and Professor's Letter. Blastoise is NOICE!!!!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, there are so many other pokemon to give GX's yet they insist on recycling, I get Charizard because it's huge and popular and sells, but Celesteela?!!!