Discussion Best Water Attacker?

ShuffleMcDeck

Break hearts, not the meta.
Hey all! In you guys' opinion which water types are the best attackers in both the formats? Personally I play an Expanded Alolan Ninetales GX because I feel like its fairly easy to get out and set up? What are you guys' thoughts?

Hard to say right now, but IMO Wailord&Magikarp is getting a lot of hype with Blastoise. Also what's your decklist for running expanded Alolan Ninetails? Just curious.

Wailord magicarp hands down in expanded in standard it's more dependent on your goal lapras for damage, greninja for sniping and glaceon for distribution but neither are dominant despite the good water support we have

Hard to say right now, but IMO Wailord&Magikarp is getting a lot of hype with Blastoise. Also what's your decklist for running expanded Alolan Ninetails? Just curious.
https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/blastoise-starmie-returning-player.149079/#post-2977800
Bear in mind though that Keldeo is now officially an afterthought and has been replaced with Volcanion {*}

Wailord magicarp hands down in expanded in standard it's more dependent on your goal lapras for damage, greninja for sniping and glaceon for distribution but neither are dominant despite the good water support we have
Yeah Wailord & Magicarp is incredible, especially if you have Quagsire and Max Potion/Acerola live and running. What are your thoughts on Vaporeon-GX though? Maybe a contender for the top spot?

Last edited by a moderator:
White Kyurem from lost thunder, for standard at least. Takes good advantage of shrine and has a couple of decent engines.

I like Glaceon GX with its EX/GX Pokémon Ability-blocking Ability and its 90-30 damage output main attack. I also like both Volcanion PS and White Kyurem too.

Back