Full Metal Wall in February

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Not quite the same but the core mechanic of the main attack, as mention already, is a stronger Blacephalon. I'm a fan. I'm just worried if all the shuffling of water energy back into the deck would completely brick your future draws.

Yen

Aspiring Trainer
Not quite the same but the core mechanic of the main attack, as mention already, is a stronger Blacephalon. I'm a fan. I'm just worried if all the shuffling of water energy back into the deck would completely brick your future draws.

Yea well, lets not forget since Blastoise is a stage 2, you need to input the Stage 2 engine as well. then you need an extra draw engine to get back the water energy you shuffled back into the deck, while still having to discard the energy for Naga. This is going to be bricky w/o future support. But at least Crasher Wake might be live all the time and you can cut down on the energy cost since you can recover them back

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I smell Naganadel
You smell wrong. Nag is energy ftom discard blastoise is shuffle water from pokemon into deck. Not very good combo. You would have to have a reliable way to discard 2 to 3 energy a turn. And making sure u get those energys each turn.
Sure during set up use ultra balls or treasuees aleays discarding energy , but just how easy would that be? What lady turn 1 hope u have 3 treasures discard 3 energy. Attach 1 to blastoise(squirtle atm) . Turn 2 lady again attach 1 to warturtle . Use treasure get 1 nag out. Use ultra ball get 2nd nag out. Use stadium get 3rd out. Turn 3 use lady again attach water to something then ultra ball 2 for blastoise. Now you have 11 energy on board. Dealing 270 with choice for 3 turns. Yes math adds up but can u pull that all off?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Though lets wait and see what squirtle and warturtle do, maybe they both have attacks or a abilitys that help fatboy out

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
You smell wrong. Nag is energy ftom discard blastoise is shuffle water from pokemon into deck. Not very good combo. You would have to have a reliable way to discard 2 to 3 energy a turn. And making sure u get those energys each turn.
Sure during set up use ultra balls or treasuees aleays discarding energy , but just how easy would that be? What lady turn 1 hope u have 3 treasures discard 3 energy. Attach 1 to blastoise(squirtle atm) . Turn 2 lady again attach 1 to warturtle . Use treasure get 1 nag out. Use ultra ball get 2nd nag out. Use stadium get 3rd out. Turn 3 use lady again attach water to something then ultra ball 2 for blastoise. Now you have 11 energy on board. Dealing 270 with choice for 3 turns. Yes math adds up but can u pull that all off?
Though new mouse could help you do this

ShuffleMcDeck

Break hearts, not the meta.
As someone who has been evolving into Deluge-toise for the better part of my TCG life, I have to say this is fully and warmly welcome

OnGaard

Aspiring Trainer
I'm expecting a double Blastoise deck, not to mention super boost energy counts as 4 water and you won't discard it, which means you can keep recycling it.

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
This is a deck that won't deal big damage in 3 turns (only on rare occasions), this is a build up deck, there's no need to rush and try all that so quickly, you're basically thinking big numbers, 3 naganadel in play is insane and ideal bench would be 2 naganadel, 1 Blastoise GX, 1 Blastoise and a space for something else, maybe a Volcanion Prism Star?! And your active would be of course a Blastoise GX. And don't worry about energy attachment you have aqua patch. This deck can work but since that crazy japansese stage 2 deck what deck doesn't work honestly? XD

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!
I love how Slowbro always has these wonky moves. Thanks to Let's Go it's been resurfacing as one of my favorite Pokemon again, and cards like this only make me love it more.

Pelendones

Aspiring Trainer
I'm expecting a double Blastoise deck, not to mention super boost energy counts as 4 water and you won't discard it, which means you can keep recycling it.
I am reading on the card that it does 60x the amount of cards shuffled back into the deck, so I assume with that translation, that a super boost energy only adds 60 damage. It would still help using the attack though

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
One more Naganadel deck, this is getting interesting, this monster is acting as a joker on this season.

Wolfe_XD

Metagross :)
I am reading on the card that it does 60x the amount of cards shuffled back into the deck, so I assume with that translation, that a super boost energy only adds 60 damage. It would still help using the attack though
I see it as number of energy, so SBE should count.

Wechselbalg

brb
The new baby Blastoise will probably be needed for this, otherwise it will be difficult to get back the energy you shuffled back in order to deal high enough damage consistently. Naga is also needed to get energy on the board early game but it won't necessarily be able to carry the deck alone like in Blacephalon.

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Blastoise-GX - Super bulky with an effective HP of 270, the main atk works well with the TUP Blastoise or I should say, baby Blastoise #HeyNick! Because Blastoise's ability is a Max Elixir. You just need to run 10-15 W energy to increase the odds of hitting Powerful Squall. I'll make a decklist soon. 3 W hits 180, Choice Band, 210 (KO Zoroark), 4 W, 240 (KO Gardevoir), CB 270 (KO Eeveelax), you can Aqua Patch if necessary. I'll make a decklist, a Worlds 2019 decklist of this Big Boi. Tnx to @tunu1223 @ Twitter for this. 4-5 Geodudes

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
This is a deck that won't deal big damage in 3 turns (only on rare occasions), this is a build up deck, there's no need to rush and try all that so quickly, you're basically thinking big numbers, 3 naganadel in play is insane and ideal bench would be 2 naganadel, 1 Blastoise GX, 1 Blastoise and a space for something else, maybe a Volcanion Prism Star?! And your active would be of course a Blastoise GX. And don't worry about energy attachment you have aqua patch. This deck can work but since that crazy japansese stage 2 deck what deck doesn't work honestly? XD
Aqua patch is from discard. U need a great way to get all this water to discard. There just not a amzing way to do this atm. Ur best beat is new baby blstoise and forgot nags altogether. Its funny how people see tgis card and right say ohh nag partner. Its not a nag partner. And if your not attacking by 3rd turn u lost

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Blastoise Deck (Worlds '19)

Pokemon - 17
2 Alolan Vulpix
2 Fairytales GX
4 Squirtle
2 Wartortle
3 Blastoise
2 Blastoise GX
1 Tapu Lele GX/Ditto PS
1 Articuno

Energy - 13
12 Water Energy
1 Super Boost Energy

Trainers - 30
3 Cynthia
1 Crasher Wake
2 Prof. Elm's Lecture
2 Lillie
2 Erika's Hospitality
1 Acerola
2 Guzma
2 Choice Band
4 Aqua Patch
4 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
2 Timer Ball
2 Brooklet Hill
1 Viridian Forest

When Brooklet Hill and other cards are rotated, I'll change it by adding Viridian and some newer cards

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
The only card i can see this working with is baby Blastoise. run it with Alolan ninetales (duh) and then you can set up 2 baby blastiose and potentially 1 or 2 blastiose gx. not a bad card 8/10

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Blastoise Deck (Worlds '19)

Pokemon - 17
2 Alolan Vulpix
2 Fairytales GX
4 Squirtle
2 Wartortle
3 Blastoise
2 Blastoise GX
1 Tapu Lele GX/Ditto PS
1 Articuno

Energy - 13
12 Water Energy
1 Super Boost Energy

Trainers - 30
3 Cynthia
1 Crasher Wake
2 Prof. Elm's Lecture
2 Lillie
2 Erika's Hospitality
1 Acerola
2 Guzma
2 Choice Band
4 Aqua Patch
4 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
2 Timer Ball
2 Brooklet Hill
1 Viridian Forest

When Brooklet Hill and other cards are rotated, I'll change it by adding Viridian and some newer cards
Good list, nut yes atm nearky every trainer in list is rotating nest ball ultra ball timer ball