Full Metal Wall in February

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I know this is Full Metal Wall so it makes sense here, but as a rule I don't understand why we can't get an Aggron line that is fighting to reflect the rock typing aside from the Magma one.

I like seeing the alternate of Stakataka.
But alas, we don’t get poison Venusaur or colorless Charizard...

Gunther Spindler

Aspiring Trainer
Stakataka is amazing on fighting decks like Buzzwole. It's even better than baby Buzzwole after 3 prizes remaining and you can also use Beast Ring on him. With Diance prism star, strong and beast energy, choice band it will be able to even 1HKO a lot of popular GX/EX in Expanded

Wechselbalg

brb
Stakataka with Counter Gain for mill? Looks like meme territory to me.

Honestly, Aggron's first attack should only cost a DCE considering that's it's a stage 2, has a bad 2nd attack and Guzma exists. And even with that it wouldn't be great.

A. Dugtrio - Maybe??? It's way too early to tell if it's worth to combine it with something like Melmetal&Lucario.

Last edited:

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Donald Trump's favourite Pokémon doesn't look that bad. If you are behind in prizes (which is not uncommon if you play stall), you have a 200 HP Basic Non-GX that OHKOs Zoroark and mills the opponent's deck for only one Counter Energy (if it has Counter Gain attached). Definitely interesting card for stall decks that rely on high-HP Basic Pokémon.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
But alas, we don’t get poison Venusaur or colorless Charizard...

Yeah I had that thought too when it came to a purple bordered Venusaur line too, and we haven't had this for the Victreebel line or Vileplume. Yet note for that last one we have in fact had purple bordered versions of Oddish and Gloom. Colorless Charizard I'm not as surprised on, there are a lot of 'flyers' that never get that treatment.

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
So new gensect with wall and dugs is 130 damage reduction no weakness n cant be targted by abilitys.
Possible 150 (is psyhic) And was other GX that can reduse 30 damage to itself!(Melmetal GX) how Cool is this! i mean Metal is a tank now

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
For 5 billion dollars.
And Mexico will pay for those booster boxes.
Or maybe the Democrats will.
Let's not. Joking about it being Trump's favorite Pokemon and him ordering a bunch of boxes was funny. This is going too far.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
What with those extreme number of card with metal defense,

Other type need some love. I know the set is full metal wall but can't the metal protect other people aswell

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
With Altar of sunne Metal pokemon are inmortal now with the help of Melmetal/Lucario Gx and some Alolan Dugtrios, Melmetal gx with this tool and the last mentioned card could become a monster of 370hp with no weakness

Only Rayquaza and Blacephalon will have the power to take this down in one turn and even they will struggle to do it