Promo Booster Packs Coming to General Mills Cereals!

I think I'm going to e-bay these for sure. The cereal selection is kinda gross.

This is annoying for us collector outside usa, with limieted release how am i ever gonna complete me eeveelution collection. Not easy to buy single cards from overseas noadays
Saaaame. At the rate that they're rolling out Eeveelution promos and secret rares I'm just giving up.

Saaaame. At the rate that they're rolling out Eeveelution promos and secret rares I'm just giving up.
Yeah, im already having hard time with thos expensive e-serious and those league promo. I do hope this one floodthe marketa bit atleast

Do we know which promo numbers these will be? Last time, they were old promos with a special foil pattern.

Also, did I miss something or did Squirtle get the shaft on this one?

That Charmander was available in the Charmander Sidekick Collection. ;)

Bulbasaur will no doubt be the one from the Shining Legends, it's the only Bulbasaur that currently exists in the S&M era.

Bulbasaur will no doubt be the one from the Shining Legends, it's the only Bulbasaur that currently exists in the S&M era.
It is. I've already seen someone open one or two on YouTube.

What's weird is that there aren't any on ebay yet despite them being available somewhere. I wonder when these with make it to the west coast?

Doesn't look like there is a Bulbasaur?

I couldn't see the pack preview image at first and thought the 3 on the package was a 1, and read it like,

"This pack contains 1 additional game cards." And I was like what.

A decent selection with the Eevee obviously being the most desirable.

Back