PokeBeach's January 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Round 4 Results
I chose to take the win over @BMNolan for not responding for 48 or more hours after my first message. I believe that's how that works from what I read on the News Thread:

Trouble scheduling matches:
-If 24 hours pass without a reply from your opponent (whether it is the initial contact or not), add JGB146 to your conversation by selecting “Invite More” underneath the conversation participants. (This option will not appear if you did not start the conversation.) He will monitor the conversation to ensure an effort to complete the match is being made. If you can’t add him to the conversation because you didn’t start it, take screenshots of the conversation and send them in a separate PM as attachments. The TO must be informed of any issues before the round ends.
-If your opponent still has not responded within 48 hours of your last message, you may either ask to take the win for the round or play the match out as normal. If you do play the match, however, you must accept the result. Note that wins taken in this manner are given out by the TO at their discretion and their decision is final in all cases. If you don’t want to risk a tie for activity, contact your opponent early. The calendar is posted above, so you have no excuse not to know when each round starts.

Game 146 :
@bidou wins over @TheBossBlastoise 2-1 due to concession from my opponent before the last round.
Unfortunately PTCGO decided to stop functioning suddenly :(

Thanks for these games anyway, and good luck to you for the rest of the tourney !

@JGB146 : you have been added to the conversation ! :)

Table 164

I am going to take the win because @Nirvandalo is failing to respond from our set time. It has been more that 48 hour sinces our agreement time.

Back