Promo Booster Packs Coming to General Mills Cereals!

My wife is going to hate this one.....looks like we've got a lot of lucky charms in the near future.

You're going to be paying about 5 bucks for a small 3 card pack, which is about the same price as the average pack is nowadays, we are coming full circle.

Should see these packs outside of Walmart. Hopefully.

I wish promos like these and the mcdonalds ones had ptcgo codes so i could use tha holo mcdonalds eevee. Hopefully the art will be special in some way.

Welp... I can't eat any of these. I'll have to be on the look out for singles online~

aha... ha ha.. ha..... Walfart... :rolleyes: *shrug*

Anyways, I'm excited and hope they're actually good promos so it's worth it! I'd love it to be a playable, collectible one :D

While I've liked energy evolution eevee I hope it isn't one of the promos. The card has been around in standard long enough and with Eevee GX I'd like for it to take a break for awhile and let a different approach to the set up be used.

While I've liked energy evolution eevee I hope it isn't one of the promos. The card has been around in standard long enough and with Eevee GX I'd like for it to take a break for awhile and let a different approach to the set up be used.
It's already in the McDonald's set so it won't rotate. If this is it, it wouldn't change legality

Garbodor would be more appropriate in these particular cereals.

And if that Garb was playable, I'd actually buy a few boxes.

Little Timmy: "Oooohh, I got Garbotoxin!"

This is annoying for us collector outside usa, with limieted release how am i ever gonna complete me eeveelution collection. Not easy to buy single cards from overseas noadays

Back