Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
I might be able to Monday when I get home. I work four days straight this weekend.
OK, I'll be available on monday from 3 p.m. through 8 p.m. CET; what time zone are you? (CET = CentralEuropean Time zone; which is ‘GMT + 1’ or ‘UTC + 1’)

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
OK, I'll be available on monday from 3 p.m. through 8 p.m. CET; what time zone are you? (CET = CentralEuropean Time zone; which is ‘GMT + 1’ or ‘UTC + 1’)

I am EST (Eastern Standard Time). So I should be able to catch you.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
I am EST (Eastern Standard Time). So I should be able to catch you.
I'm available from now on (at least for an hour) via Pokémon sun (FC: 4657-0917-3718)

EDIT: OK, maybe tomorrow… from 5 p.m. (CET)

Last edited:

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry for the wait. Your Pokemon is ready now.
Nevermind. I'll be online in about 2 mins or so.

EDIT. Are you there? I can't find you to choose you to trading… btw., do you wanr any specific Pokémon? I'm now on my "old" Sun version, where I have no shinies for trade, so…

Last edited:

Yakkov

Nevermind. I'll be online in about 2 mins or so.

EDIT. Are you there? I can't find you to choose you to trading… btw., do you wanr any specific Pokémon? I'm now on my "old" Sun version, where I have no shinies for trade, so…

You don't need to offer me anything. Its okay. Just let me add your friend code and we can trade :3

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
You don't need to offer me anything. Its okay. Just let me add your friend code and we can trade :3
I already have you registered as a freind from about a year ago or so… I'm even online in my game already, so feel free to send your request anytime. ;-)

Yakkov

I already have you registered as a freind from about a year ago or so… I'm even online in my game already, so feel free to send your request anytime. ;-)

I trade a lot when I do. So I tend to remove codes because of the friend code cap of 100.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
... and: DONE!
Thank you so much! Maybe sometimes in the future when I'll need anything else. :) You were a great help! ;-)

EDIT: The only "minus" is, she's not in the Premier Ball, but whatever. :) Anyways, thanks a bunch once again.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there!
I didn't expect I'll be the one to ask for your help again; it was more then 3 months ago, but I see, noone but me is it again! :)

Anyway, this time, I'll need some more Pokémon, if possible. All of thhem with their Hidden Abilities (HA):

Because I don't own a Pokémon Bank account, I haven't yet the 3 starters:
Rowlet (Long Reach)
Litten (Intimidate)
Popplio (Liquid Voice)
From the same reason I also don't have the 2 monkeys:
Oranguru (Symbiosis)
Passimian (Defiant)

As always, it's not important which evolution stage, nature, IVs, EV or anything else they'll have; the only think I ask for, is their hidden abilities. If they're shiny or not also doesn't matter; even if they could be shiny (at least Oranguru and Passimian) it'd be a great bonus. :)

PS: I have a very limited access to internet at the time, so I'm not sure, if I could react flexible enough, so if possible, be patient.
Thanks a lot for any help!

Yakkov

Hi there!
I didn't expect I'll be the one to ask for your help again; it was more then 3 months ago, but I see, noone but me is it again! :)

Anyway, this time, I'll need some more Pokémon, if possible. All of thhem with their Hidden Abilities (HA):

Because I don't own a Pokémon Bank account, I haven't yet the 3 starters:
Rowlet (Long Reach)
Litten (Intimidate)
Popplio (Liquid Voice)
From the same reason I also don't have the 2 monkeys:
Oranguru (Symbiosis)
Passimian (Defiant)

As always, it's not important which evolution stage, nature, IVs, EV or anything else they'll have; the only think I ask for, is their hidden abilities. If they're shiny or not also doesn't matter; even if they could be shiny (at least Oranguru and Passimian) it'd be a great bonus. :)

PS: I have a very limited access to internet at the time, so I'm not sure, if I could react flexible enough, so if possible, be patient.
Thanks a lot for any help!

I don't see why not. But now is not the time at the moment.

Zxajv

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Yakkov,
Probably 2 years ago you blessed me with a 6IV ditto, thank you again for that. I have a friend who wants to get into breeding now in ultra sun, do you have any other Dittos left in your inventory to this day? Thank you for your support.