'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Who thinks RR Charizard and Reshiram will cost more than RR Charizard?

I think it will be overpriced, but not to RR Charizard levels (unless it was super playable as well). I believe a solo Charizard card will ultimately be more valuable than one shared with another Poke.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
So tired of these gigantic fustercluck sets with 200+ cards and like 80 super rares.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Will charizard reshiram tag team gx hyper rare be a 00 card? :confused:

On a separate note - please print more fire support! Would like an inferno fandango back if possible :D

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pretty sure he did all the ones for Team Up as well as the one for Night Unison
Oh wooflaps of course but I was wondering if there was anything much older? Plus also the Pikakrom duo was the same art used for the base version so it was more about anything alternative used. This Charishiram art will likely be having the same treatment. Heh, this Charizard would typically be how it would most accurately like us all after Saturnalia but it also reminds me of the Belly Drum setup days.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
So tired of these gigantic fustercluck sets with 200+ cards and like 80 super rares.
Indeed. I'm actually buying less off the shelf product because of it and spending less over all. It's changed the way I collect. I feel like this isn't what TPCi was going for.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Oh wooflaps of course but I was wondering if there was anything much older?
He also did the boosters and decks some of the English DP-sets (DP to Great Encounters, Platinum, Rising Rivals and Arceus, I think), which is a little older :p

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
New it would be a 50/50 split.

5 more reg GX and 2 tag teams.

Hope for another water tag team.

I assume the Mew & Mewtwo, Espeon and Deoxys, Umbreon and Darkrai are future sets/special.

Garchomp and Giratina in Unbroken???

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I wish we got a more Metal-Like logo or Burning-like logo, not much of a fan that it still is looking extremely similar to Team Ups logo.