PokeBeach's January 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 3 Results
@bidou over @Holden Sheeks 2-0

GGs, forgot how good that deck was and I don't think I wasn't really prepared for it. At the same time I made some garbage plays and didn't pay attention to the amount of damage my pokemon were gonna do, so he totally deserves the win here. Best of luck for the rest of the tournament!

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
Round 3 Results
@bidou over @Holden Sheeks 2-0

GGs, forgot how good that deck was and I don't think I wasn't really prepared for it. At the same time I made some garbage plays and didn't pay attention to the amount of damage my pokemon were gonna do, so he totally deserves the win here. Best of luck for the rest of the tournament!

I would add it is game 101, @JGB146 ;)

Thank you very much for these games, @Holden Sheeks, you had an amazing build idea here.
I set up nicely 2 times, and had been lucky all games long. Good luck to you for the remaining rounds ;)

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Glad you thought it was close, i feel like i got rekt haha! Not sure if I approached the matchup correctly or not, would be an interesting one to test further. congrats on 3-0, GG's

I think you were down to 1 prize card both times and if I didn't hit the right energy, you would have had it. But I was fortunate both times. That said, I think your deck has an uphill battle against mine. Take care.

wolfkingponyboy

Aspiring Trainer
round 3 table #126

@wolfkingponyboy wins 2-1 over @Kalnhobbs

amazing games right down to the wire. had a blast chatting as well ur such a nice guy

can't thank u enough for allowing me to do the animation on the 3rd game it really is cool af hahahaha, hope we get to play a few more times this year!