'Alolan Marowak-GX Box' in May!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
When will Alolan raticate and palossand get an FA/ RR? Also, when will Alolan sandslash, Alolan raichu and Alolan Persian get a GX? They’re the only 3 Alolan forms without one

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Confused is an underrated Special Condition, and with the Parasect from Team Up and ULP Infernape, this can easily go to 6 damage a turn. It’s good.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
This is up there as the one of the worst gxs out there and it's for one of my favorites why must they do this

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Confirmed! I expect Alolan Marowak to be in Team Up, but with release of it as a promo, Mr. Mime ODDS will be the 6th GX of SM9.

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
Half way through the gx attack I was like Ooo take out two natus, then I finished and it said send to the lost zone...oh well.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
I actually think it's quite good. Not for its attack, but the curse body effect is really good and will discourage people from wanting to hit into Marowak which is beneficial if you are playing a lot of one prize attacker like in a spread deck. Its GX attack is also great and the fact that it costs zero energy means it requires only a ditto to execute in most decks.