News 'Eevee-GX Box' in January!

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Ok I have questions and concerns here...
I have not seen these Eeveelutions as tins for Europe, but the site of my local(-ish) card store shows that these GXes come in tins. https://www.spellenhuis.nl/trading-cards/pokemon - am I just blind or has pokebeach not covered them?

Only I cannot find the alternate Eevee GX'es anywhere. I hate that Europe gets shafted, again and for what? I do like tins but I CANNOT miss out on alternate Eevees. Any more info on this? Or do I absolutely have to import? That's so dang expensive to do with taxes and all that >.<

And again I have to ask why it is like this; just like I have seen it mentioned here that Europe does not get figurines because it's the 'law', but what law? I can't find anything on this. If anyone knows what law/why we aren't allowed to get the figurines, that would help.
As I see it, it is nonesense... as it makes no sense. And I'd say that changing up the products per region costs them more money than it should, so it'd be better to release the same products both in the US and in the EU... I just... don't get this. It's so frustrating.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Ok I have questions and concerns here...
I have not seen these Eeveelutions as tins for Europe, but the site of my local(-ish) card store shows that these GXes come in tins. https://www.spellenhuis.nl/trading-cards/pokemon - am I just blind or has pokebeach not covered them?

Only I cannot find the alternate Eevee GX'es anywhere. I hate that Europe gets shafted, again and for what? I do like tins but I CANNOT miss out on alternate Eevees. Any more info on this? Or do I absolutely have to import? That's so dang expensive to do with taxes and all that >.<

And again I have to ask why it is like this; just like I have seen it mentioned here that Europe does not get figurines because it's the 'law', but what law? I can't find anything on this. If anyone knows what law/why we aren't allowed to get the figurines, that would help.
As I see it, it is nonesense... as it makes no sense. And I'd say that changing up the products per region costs them more money than it should, so it'd be better to release the same products both in the US and in the EU... I just... don't get this. It's so frustrating.

Pokebeach has reported on the tins, but they haven't posted a further update to reveal the images of them.

It is odd how drastically different they are being released between EU and US, especially when the collection boxes don't even contain any figurines. In fact, the boxes are even designed like the European collection boxes (i.e. Jumbo card on the left-hand side of the box with 5 packs) lol.

We'll just have to wait and see how the other 2 Eevee GXs are released in Europe, if at all.

On the bright side for Europe, tin codes are always nice. Getting 2 copies of a card is sweet, especially when the card is currently exclusive as a promo, and reverse holo energies are always nice to have (first tin to provide S&M Water Energies).

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Pokebeach has reported on the tins, but they haven't posted a further update to reveal the images of them.

It is odd how drastically different they are being released between EU and US, especially when the collection boxes don't even contain any figurines. In fact, the boxes are even designed like the European collection boxes (i.e. Jumbo card on the left-hand side of the box with 5 packs) lol.

We'll just have to wait and see how the other 2 Eevee GXs are released in Europe, if at all.

On the bright side for Europe, tin codes are always nice. Getting 2 copies of a card is sweet, especially when the card is currently exclusive as a promo, and reverse holo energies are always nice to have (first tin to provide S&M Water Energies).
Yes, I do really like tins. I just moved out and I have some boxes and tins in my window sill (I believe that's what it's called in English?) and they look so nice. These tins will go perfectly with the Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon ones. But, still, I'd faint for the American products as well. Kinda want both I think, as my top favorites are the Eeveelutions (and the Vulpix and Fennekin lines - I NEED Kanto Ninetales GX with a jumbo as big as a poster to hang on my wall XD ).

Mostly I just really want to know what's up with the Eevee GX version for Europe. Now... if they release a tin for one or both of those as well, I'm actually quite cool with it (as I said I like tins a lot - also for the reasons you mentioned btw, It's nice getting decks, two copies of a promo GX and foil energies... tho I do miss that those decks are not in the physical tins. They seem to be for storage but are quite impractical for that... also wish they'd include themed coins. Still can't get over how the Sylveon Theme deck of XY had a Lucario coin - and that mon wasn't even part of the deck!).

Was gonna say something else, but I forgot >.<

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
You may have heard/seen already, but the Eevee GX box comes in 3 variations. :)
No? My local store only has 1 kind. You've gotta be kidding me.

So to get them you need to buy the 3 different boxes and 3 tins for the evolutions. Wow, nice way to milk us. And exactly when I've also ordered the evolution gx boxes from the USA :p

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
No? My local store only has 1 kind. You've gotta be kidding me.

So to get them you need to buy the 3 different boxes and 3 tins for the evolutions. Wow, nice way to milk us. And exactly when I've also ordered the evolution gx boxes from the USA :p

Oh ok, well yeah that appears to be the case lol. If you search for vids on YouTube you can find people opening up different variations.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Oh ok, well yeah that appears to be the case lol. If you search for vids on YouTube you can find people opening up different variations.
Well, I went back to them last week and after I had purchased my box they had already ordered a replacement so they always have the same amount in stock. Funny thing, that new one was one of the new variations and as such the only different one they had - and they had not even noticed until I pointed it out. So, I put a reservation on it and asked if they could somehow get me the last variation, too. Well, all the Eevee GX boxes are apparently registered with the same product number, so ordering them from the main office would give them a random box each time.
He actually called about 5 other stores in order to find the last variation for me and had it get ready for transport to his/my local store. It should arrive today and then I'll pick both up together. What an adventure :p

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I went back to them last week and after I had purchased my box they had already ordered a replacement so they always have the same amount in stock. Funny thing, that new one was one of the new variations and as such the only different one they had - and they had not even noticed until I pointed it out. So, I put a reservation on it and asked if they could somehow get me the last variation, too. Well, all the Eevee GX boxes are apparently registered with the same product number, so ordering them from the main office would give them a random box each time.
He actually called about 5 other stores in order to find the last variation for me and had it get ready for transport to his/my local store. It should arrive today and then I'll pick both up together. What an adventure :p

Haha wow that's very nice of the store to help you with that.