PokeBeach’s December 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Round 6

Game #252

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-1 vs @TJKamper

A true crap-shoot mirror matchup in which the win was only handed out on the basis of a misclick followed by a dead draw. Being the crapshooty nature of the matchup it could have gone either way. Good luck going forward for round 7 and for any other tournaments coming up!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Round 7 will start soon. There's a game from Round 6 that still needs to be played, and in the spirit of the holiday as well as in recognition of a goof up on my part, Round 6 will go an extra day until they've completed their game.

Ho ho ho.

Round 6 Results
@Serperior over @Holden Sheeks 2-1
G1 - Holden
G2 - Serperior
G3 - Serperior

Not gonna lie, a little upset at some misclicks I made during the game but whatever. I will renote that Serperior's last match was recorded incorrectly, so I'm hoping he doesn't get screwed over by this.

I'll drop from this tournament so I don't have to worry about anything until January's tournament. Good luck to my opponent for the rest of the tournament :)

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Round 7 will start soon. There's a game from Round 6 that still needs to be played, and in the spirit of the holiday as well as in recognition of a goof up on my part, Round 6 will go an extra day until they've completed their game.
Ho ho ho.
You mean that game? :p

Round 6
AcePlayz vs BurntCharizard
2-0 I guess
I was able to choose to take the win for the round

Back