News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
Secret hood is really tempting with all the Muk floating around, but then I won't be able to (or at least benefit from) Lysandre Labs for my opponents' Choice Band and Escape Board anymore... might still be worth it though, depends on the meta at the time I guess.

Surprise Box seems bad, or at least not very versatile - I'm running disruption and I have no desire whatsoever to play it. But I love the art.

Wechselbalg

brb
Ok seems to be a little of an understatement even with the corrected translation. In essence this can hit for 190 damage for a single energy with a full bench and a fairy energy attached to all of your Pokémon. Between Naganadel and Mina this should not be that hard to achieve.

Clefable/Naganadel should be about as consistent as the other Naganadel/stage1 deck which is Quaqsire, and I don't recall that one being represented in any of the recent championships. (And that one has access to energy acceleration via an item card and not a supporter.) I mean, the idea of Naga/Clefable is not bad, but I don't think it's going to be the next Granbull. Hence it is just 'ok'. OK doesn't mean that something is bad.

Last edited:

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
But it does shut off Alolan Muk, Garbotoxin, glaceon gx, etc.

A great way to get your Pokemon's ability back.

However if you have a Lele in hand, it still doesn't get it's ability back when you bench it, because you haven't attached the tool yet LOL

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
New Vikavolt art looks scary. Now I will have nightmares. Thanks Pokemon.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Vikavolt - ehh?? At least we got a new Vikavolt, yay!! Actually it can OHKO anything for 4 nrg, tnx to Electropower, but the drawback that you need to discard all energy without proper energy recovery, no! 3 Geodudes
  • Eevee - Cute

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Vikavolt looks interesting, to say the least. It can do 220, but for 4 energy on a stage 2 and you have to discard all of them. No!

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
I could use Secret Hood in budget Shock Lock to combat Garbotoxin, Scoop Up Cyclone it all back to hand.

[johncena]U Can’t See Me[/johncena]

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
I like the 2nd attack on zeraora. In expanded, u can use eelektrik. Aromatis' nd attack is op, any special condition. Cough cough paralysis. And u have fliptini