Help Budget Decks: Bills and Adulting is Hard

I just opened one. It has a deck box, card sleeves, and a coin, nothing else as far as I could tell. (Not sure if the two of you are just saying the same thing differently?) No cards unless the cards weren't mentioned in the notification, anyway.

I think the World Championship Decks were discussed mainly for league play. Cheap and not having to worry about buy the actual cards that contained them. I assumed World Championship decks had PTCGO, but i guess it does make sense that they dont.

Lost March is a fairly cheap deck to play on a budget. The build I am using uses 1 Lele but you can remove it if you so choose. Tate and Liza is a cheaper alternative to Cynthia if you can't get it.

@MoFoTY86

Hang tough for awhile; life's priorities come first... I do hope you have a chance to rejoin league and tournament play in the future.

In the meantime, have you checked out the website tcgone.net where you can build and play-test decks for FREE? You might find this site to be a really good alternative to "live" card play.

Thank you all for the kind words and help. I am happy to be a part of a great community. I am sad to say that I might not renew my subscription here to save money., buuuuut, I might keep it since it's only 15 dollars. I'll have to play each deck that was suggested (proxie'd of course) and see what would be my best option.

Thank you all for the kind words and help. I am happy to be a part of a great community. I am sad to say that I might not renew my subscription here to save money., buuuuut, I might keep it since it's only 15 dollars. I'll have to play each deck that was suggested (proxie'd of course) and see what would be my best option.

Lots of the forums don’t require a subscription to post (including this one) so feel free to stick around even if you can’t afford it at the time :)

Back