February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

BulbasaurusRex

Aspiring Trainer
I’m confused. The original translation posted was “If you have more than 6 cards in your hand (including this one), you can’t play this card.” That’s different than the translation here. So was it just mistranslated here last month?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I’m confused. The original translation posted was “If you have more than 6 cards in your hand (including this one), you can’t play this card.” That’s different than the translation here. So was it just mistranslated here last month?
Yes, the wording was off in the original post but it was corrected in later stories.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
True, but it would take 3 hits to take out Incineroar, assuming it hasn't already used its ability with an attack to OHKO buzz.
I'm talking buzzwole gx with a baby or 2 mixed in.
Start with Gx
When you knock it out
130 (260 with weakness) with baby (and play a few beast rings)
If that gets knocked out
Then Knuckle Impact+ Lusamine PS

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
I'm talking buzzwole gx with a baby or 2 mixed in.
Start with Gx
When you knock it out
130 (260 with weakness) with baby (and play a few beast rings)
If that gets knocked out
Then Knuckle Impact+ Lusamine PS
Oh sure, but thankfully the GX has already reached its prominence in the meta and is now being replaced with it's non-GX form. On top of that, Latios wouldn't be a bad counter to the GX form anyways. Besides that, Beast Ring's limitation means that Incineroar has a higher fighting chance than Buzzwole GX at the start of the game.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Oh sure, but thankfully the GX has already reached its prominence in the meta and is now being replaced with it's non-GX form. On top of that, Latios wouldn't be a bad counter to the GX form anyways. Besides that, Beast Ring's limitation means that Incineroar has a higher fighting chance than Buzzwole GX at the start of the game.
You need to take prizes to win.
And when I get a beast ring turn...
That's probably a GG