Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I literally told you that you don't have your vote and that I have it..
Perhaps if you didn't ignore me, I wouldn't have taken your vote :|
I didn't understand what you meant by "I don't have my vote". Couldn't you have said that you used a Pokemon's Ability on me?
I'd rather not, thank you. Otherwise scum might take my other 2 pokemon from the Safari Zone and stop my exclusive ability.
It's such a good one that it could actually turn the game around
I see. Good for you. I haven't been trying to do mine though. It might be time to start collecting... or not. I doubt I will live to get all three of them.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
requesting back-up.

Wait, what? What does this mean?

... ...
(Man, even scum are inactive.

Dude, you're expecting people to be aware of the chat /literally/ every 5 minutes? It was that time between this post and you last one. Sure, activity is on the low side, but you can't force everyone to be anytime you wish.

You're behavior is actually still bugging me so I'm inclined to vote you unless someone actually scummy shows up.

Zone Q11

Wait, what? What does this mean?
Something related to your next sentence.
Dude, you're expecting people to be aware of the chat /literally/ every 5 minutes? It was that time between this post and you last one. Sure, activity is on the low side, but you can't force everyone to be anytime you wish.
Fair point then.
You're behavior is actually still bugging me so I'm inclined to vote you unless someone actually scummy shows up.
Well... Scum will win if you mislynch~
Then again, is this all you can give for now? There are also other people in this chat you know?
For example, what do you think of Kiiruma voting for mordacazir? Was his POE plausible?
--also @Kiiruma, I forgot to ask this, but if morda flips scum, then who would his scumbuddy be?

Zone Q11

...so you found another Pokemon with the same Ability as Gengar?
Mm... This is confusing as heck. According to D1 Phase 4's vote count, I have certainly voted scattered mind, but it didn't show up in the weighted vote count. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
...so you found another Pokemon with the same Ability as Gengar?
he has definitely made your vote the same as his because in the last vote count it says that you voted Luis yet it lists the votes on Luis as 0 and it also says that kiiruma voted morda and he was the only one yet the vote count was 2 on morda

Zone Q11

he has definitely made your vote the same as his because in the last vote count it says that you voted Luis yet it lists the votes on Luis as 0 and it also says that kiiruma voted morda and he was the only one yet the vote count was 2 on morda
Mm... So he actually found the second Pokemon with the same Ability as Gengar's...
If you and Kiiruma are both scum, then the game would've already ended. Which means that at least one of you is non-scum. This doesn't anything about the targets (i.e. Vom and me) though.

Luis retaliating is normal, but I had hoped for more reactions out of him since he's too inactive. Mm... RL is bad for games, but couldn't they have planned this out early on? To have a free schedule, that is.

Mm... This is not good. I am a person who forgets things quickly. As of now, I already forget why Vom sounds even a tiny bit towny. *checks Kiiruma's posts*
...for some reason I only found one post where it says that you are towny. He said he already saod why he thought Vom was towny, but I couldn't find it.

...hey @Kiiruma, I don't understand something. Could you please explain what Dewgong's Ability is?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
There are also other people in this chat you know?
But you're the one standing out, whether you want it or not.

For example, what do you think of Kiiruma voting for mordacazir? Was his POE plausible?
I share most his thoughts except /maybe/ the DFL part. Celever was non-town but he can still be scum, since they didn't know who Cel was either.
But both morda and you look as plausible options to me.

Luis retaliating is normal, but I had hoped for more reactions out of him since he's too inactive. Mm... RL is bad for games, but couldn't they have planned this out early on? To have a free schedule, that is.
Again. Free schedule=/=have PokéBeach open 24/7 at /your/ will. I last posted TWO HOURS AGO, and yet you still say I'm inactive? Come on...

Zone Q11

But you're the one standing out, whether you want it or not.
Me standing out the most does not equal others not standing out. --also, if I don't stand out, then D2 might as well happen all over again.
I share most his thoughts except /maybe/ the DFL part. Celever was non-town but he can still be scum, since they didn't know who Cel was either.
But both morda and you look as plausible options to me.
Mm... As I expected, I can't trust anyone but myself in the end. Thoughts are conflicting, and I need more specific details from everyone, but nobody does it, let alone wants to do it.
Again. Free schedule=/=have PokéBeach open 24/7 at /your/ will. I last posted TWO HOURS AGO, and yet you still say I'm inactive? Come on...
Sigh... If you have time responding to me, then why the heck aren't you responding to anyone else? Make reads, call reads (now that it's LYLO anyways), lie and attack someone by making fake claims about a Pokemon's Ability (again, with LYLO as argument), say which Pokemons you have used (because I want to know them to fill the gaps, etcetera.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
@Dusk Form Lycanroc I'm 90% sure you're town with how your acting.
My only concern is that you used Gengar at this point.
Why wouldn't you vote Morda as town here? I've explained my read and reasonings

Zone Q11

What details do you mean, and for what?
What I want (personal): Useless info like who used what Pokemon at which Night.
What I need: Constant updates about why people think the other is scummy or towny.

...by the way @Kiiruma. You have yet to answer who morda's scumbuddy would be if he flips scum. If you think I am VI, DFL 90% town, Vom... probably town (IIRC that is what you said), and morda scum, then that only leaves Luis, and you said early D2 that he didn't attack anyone. (But I forget what you think of his alignment though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.