• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Wailord TTGX Stall

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all, TES here I want to play Wailord Stall for OCIC and i wanted a few people to look at my list.

Pokemon - 14
2 Treecko CES 8
2 Sceptile CES 10
1 Shuckle-GX LOT 17
3 Wailord TTGX
1 Venusaur TTGX
2 Hoopa SLG 55
1 Oranguru UPR 114
1 Girafarig LOT 94
1 Carbink LOT 143

Trainer - 35
4 Stevens Resolve
3 Lusamine
3 Acerola
3 Plumeria
2 Faba
1 Lana
1 Gladion
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Max Potion
4 Nest Ball
4 Muscle Pad
3 Enhanced Hammer
2 Counter Catcher
2 Rare Candy
2 Lysandre Labs
1 Rescue stretcher

Energy - 7
3 Grass Energy 1
3 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
1 Rainbow Energy SUM 137

A few Cards I would like to put in would be Unown HAND, Mars, Judge.

I'll Love to hear your opinion
Thanks, TES

I honestly have no recommendations to improvements (other than using a brigette maybe?). This is well put together and will definitely work to stall your way to victory! Nicely done!

Ah I see. Then is it ok if you can update the format? It says “Alt. Format” so a lot of us don’t know what format you are building it for.

Ah I see. Then is it ok if you can update the format? It says “Alt. Format” so a lot of us don’t know what format you are building it for.
It’s alt format because the cards are currently unreleased so not standard legal

Back