New 'Elemental Evolution Tins' at Walfart!

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Ok, Flareon’s tin is red because it’s a fire type, Vaporeon’s is blue because it’s a water type, but Jolteon’s tin is purple? Did Jolteon become a psychic type and no one told me?:confused:o_O

Scoop

Literally a sheep
More alternate foiling...My worst enemy for master sets. I'm still searching for that old wave holo blastoise EX from early this year. That Flareon is probably going to be just the same way.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
I think that I have seen them somewhere else...maybe Walgreens.

Edit: Walgreens has different Flareon/Vaporeon card/tin.

Last edited:

asraf

Aspiring Trainer
I miss ex cards really hope next gen brings em back

I do not think we'll see them again
They will prefer to add another level of rarity and not return the EX.
Unfortunately, everything is a matter of money interest

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
The joke would of been better if you put the quotes on New rather than elemental

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Oh, more reprints of literally useless cards! Like the packs of Steam Seige found in random collection boxes! Why would they DO this? This is tyranny! This is terrible!
Seriously though, why would they reprint something like THAT?

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Oh, more reprints of literally useless cards! Like the packs of Steam Seige found in random collection boxes! Why would they DO this? This is tyranny! This is terrible!
Quick cash from eeveelution fans?

They're also trying REALLY hard to get rid of older packs even during Black Friday they were trying to sell rotated out packs for two dollars. Half of the playmat box this year also being rotated packs is also really obnoxious.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer

To make it easier to obtain Expanded-legal cards, maybe?

Last-minute Anaheim Regional card-seekers who are still looking for a strong card like Jolteon-EX, but cannot find a near-mint version as easily, and/or lack TCGPlayer/eBay/Home Internet access might welcome this news... if they found it before today(when the Anaheim regional begins), otherwise make the Anaheim Regional the Dallas Regional(which is the Expanded regional occurring the month after Anaheim's)...

Last edited:

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Quick cash from eeveelution fans?

They're also trying REALLY hard to get rid of older packs even during Black Friday they were trying to sell rotated out packs for two dollars. Half of the playmat box this year also being rotated packs is also really obnoxious.

Dang, I wish there was that little demand for Japanese cards... I'm getting real tired of the "great import drought" brought about by raging high Japanese demand and relatively low production :(

_PokeMaster_

Playing the Pokémon TCG since Black and White
Seems pretty cool and...different.

Hopefuly they have all of the evolutions and not just 3 or 4. (Really hoping for the Sylveon evolution tin)

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Evolution packs gets you those dank cool looking full sets with the dank ancient traits and the dank post editing!
FacepalmMaster.exe has stopped
please restart your evolutions knowledge and remember that there are no ancient trait cards in evolutions
I personally don't like evolutions because I'm not a collector and most cards from evolutions have barely any playability