• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Scizor and Scizor-GX Deck. Need Some Advice!

jocharbonneau

jo.charb
Hey there! I made a deck of Scizor and i'd like to have some advices! Note that the baby scizors are there to counter Hoopa (SHL).

Pokémon (15)
3x Scizor-GX (CST)
2x Scizor (LOT)
4x Scyther (LOT)
1x Ditto Prism Star (LOT)
1x Tapu Lele-GX (GRI)
3x Dhelmise (GRI)
1x Registeel (CRI)

Trainers (36)
3x Acerola
4x Cynthia
3x Guzma
2x Lillie
3x Tate and Liza
2x Energy Switch
2x Field Blower
4x Metal Frying Pan
3x Nest Ball
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Switch
4x Ultra Ball
3x Mt. Coronet

Energy (9)
9x Metal Energy

Thank you all!

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I would like to see a good Scizor deck too. One problem I see here is Blacephalon.
Maybe you could play Cyrus Prism Star in order to slow down the Naganadels a little bit. Moreover, you can consider Unit Energy and a psychic pokemon, for example Banette GX or Garbodor, so that you can OHKO Naganadel.

Scizorite

Aspiring Trainer
This decklist is awesome, I really like playing Scizor, the only thing i would change is Mt. Coronet; with Scizor you don´t need this stadium also you have Registeel so you can put Altar of the Sunne or put 2 choice band, sometimes they put away your Frying pan, sometimes you´ll need 30 more damage to make nasties 1HKO

jocharbonneau

jo.charb
Hi, I would like to see a good Scizor deck too. One problem I see here is Blacephalon.
Maybe you could play Cyrus Prism Star in order to slow down the Naganadels a little bit. Moreover, you can consider Unit Energy and a psychic pokemon, for example Banette GX or Garbodor, so that you can OHKO Naganadel.
Hey thanks for your answer! I usually play against some friends and none of them is running a fire or psychic deck. I more have to deal with quad Zoroark deck...

jocharbonneau

jo.charb
This decklist is awesome, I really like playing Scizor, the only thing i would change is Mt. Coronet; with Scizor you don´t need this stadium also you have Registeel so you can put Altar of the Sunne or put 2 choice band, sometimes they put away your Frying pan, sometimes you´ll need 30 more damage to make nasties 1HKO
Hey! thanks for your reply! Ill probably add some choice bands!

Scizorite

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! thanks for your reply! Ill probably add some choice bands!

Yup, you know
With Scizor ability activated you do 160 + your dhelmise (180/190)+ choice band 210/220
Perfect to 1hko Zoroark and every stage 1 GX
In that way you can save your GX for another KO:D