News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
This could make Tyranitar - GX playable! This is perhaps the first Tag Team GX I'm somewhat interested in playing!

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
DARKRAI IS BACK BOYS
Seriously though, this card is going to be beast in expanded. Dont know about standard though. It doesnt say D basic so maybe paired with either Zoroark, Tyranitar, Hoopa or Incineroar?

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Greninja & Zoroark Tag Team GX + Incineroar-GX from Team Up = A very very very good deck IMO.

Wechselbalg

brb
Good and cheap attacks, just like Mimikyu&Gengar and its weakness is just as bad, and this has no good energy acceleration in Standard (with Naganadel maybe?)...seems somewhat alluring but I'm not convinced. The illustration is pretty rad though, probably the best out of all the tag teams yet.

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
Good and cheap attacks, just like Mimikyu&Gengar and its weakness is just as bad, and this has no good energy acceleration in Standard (with Naganadel maybe?)...seems somewhat alluring but I'm not convinced. The illustration is pretty rad though, probably the best out of all the tag teams yet.

Darkrai Prism star + Naganadel will help you get energy out on the board and energy switch will help you move some of those energy so you can attack without the need of acceleration. We also have counter gain to allow you to attack for 1 dark energy if you are behind on prizes.

Wechselbalg

brb
Darkrai Prism star + Naganadel will help you get energy out on the board and energy switch will help you move some of those energy so you can attack without the need of acceleration. We also have counter gain to allow you to attack for 1 dark energy if you are behind on prizes.

Yeah, that sounds promising...question is, will it be a better partner for Naganadel than Blacephalon?

CxEriK

Aspiring Trainer
Incineroar-GX scar charges DDD and Nanu it into a greninja/zoraark, gx attack recall the Incineroar-GX back

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
While this card's Fighting weakness makes it quite the risky card to play, a lot of these Tag Team Pokemon can be pretty crazy in Expanded. This one would make a good addition to the speed Darkrai deck. lol Or run this with Dark Order Incineroar-GX...

momand

Aspiring Trainer
This plus dark Incineroar GX makes for a better VikaRay

You can get 270 damage T3 (2 attached to Greninja and Zoroark TTGX and 3 on 2 Incineroars)

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
Very interesting concept, might not get much play with decks like Blacephalon, Granbull, Lost March, Ultra Necrozma leaving one to zero energy on the attacking Pokemon.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
It's kind of a coincidence to reveal this card shortly after Smash Ultimate came 0ut.

On another note, Turbo Dark is back, but the loss of Max Elixir in standard hurts.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Basically a dark version of Rayquaza Gx that will be really good in expanded and if more 2 stage dark lines come about it's Gx attack can be a nice way to set things up. But of course the weakness to fighting will make it a easy target to knock out in a lot of matchups.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
that first attack reminds me very much of one of the Darkrai EX or GX cards we've had in recent years.
and that GX attack is silly. so it has built in dark patch as well, and its 2 energy to each pokemon you pick.
this could be another 4 of copy in every zoroark deck... well sort of.

that [D][C] energy cost, doesn't work for DCE which is what normal zoroark decks run on. i'm sure someone will find a way to make this work. those guys in japan have been winning with all sorts of crazy decks. even the eeveelutions on day 1 of their release and even magikarp and wailord tag team gx is doing well.