Discussion How about the Solgaleo GX sm104

blackbii

Aspiring Trainer
How about the Solgaleo GX sm104(promo) ?
the value is about 14~16 gri, should i trade in some?

Last edited:

Otaku

The wise fool?
Yes? No? Maybe?

Since you referred to the card's value in terms of GRI, or "SM - Guardians Rising booster packs", I assume this is a PTCGO trade we're talking about. Pro-tip: when creating a thread on this website, it has categories from which you can select. PTCGO players will look for the PTCGO tag. Yeah, yeah; technically a few others are accurate, but experience says if it involves the PTCGO, mark it as the PTCGO for best results. ;)

My information is old, but I actually see the going rate as approximately 22 "value 1.00" packs, of which GRI is the only qualifying set at the moment. Not a huge deal, just thought you ought to know. ;) Now...

Do you need the packs?

Do you not need the card you're wanting to trade?

Which is best likely to retain its value in the short run? The long run?

Ask yourself those three questions, then post the answers here and we'll have a good idea about what course of action you should take. ;) Yes, yes, the third (multi-part) question is open to debate and speculation; that is why it does warrant "discussion". :D

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
How about the Solgaleo GX sm104(promo) ?
the value is about 14~16 gri, should i trade in some?

I've had a hard against a deck with this Solgaleo, with my old Psychic deck. It does resist my only element plus it did use that Metal Frying Pan with absorbs 30 of damage, stacking 50 points of resistance and have no weakness, this one really beat the crap out of my monsters.

Otaku

The wise fool?
I've had a hard against a deck with this Solgaleo, with my old Psychic deck. It does resist my only element plus it did use that Metal Frying Pan with absorbs 30 of damage, stacking 50 points of resistance and have no weakness, this one really beat the crap out of my monsters.

Well, yeah. You just described a really bad matchup against it. ;) Now, was it splashed into a non-Metal deck or was the deck Metal-focused? The former is more relevant because wouldn't you struggle against any [M] focused deck slapping Metal Frying Pan on a Stage 2 attacker with over 200 HP?