Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 4 ~ HOH Conclusion

Now that @GekkisaiDaiNi has named their pick, let's get onto the special reward they've earned...

Congratulations, you have become the first member of our jury! This was not comebacks, but take comfort in knowing you have a say in choosing a winner... and maybe a bit more than that.

Congratulations @TOTAL_EPICNESS, you're the new Head of Household! As usual, before nominees the Prize Bag opening will happen. As HOH, TE cannot open his own bag, but everyone else is currently fair game. You guys have 24 hours, or until Saturday December 8 2018, at 3PM EST to say whether or not you'd like to open your bags.

With that spoiler above, I’m sure you all can deduce what phase of the game you’ve successfully reached. But, since no one has returned to the game, let’s reveal each fallen All-Stars bag contents. For any unopened bags, the contents are exactly what they would have received had they been opened.

Nyora - Bag #2
Looks like there’s nothing here below the tissue paper, guess you picked a dead bag…

Celever - Bag #3
Congratulations, you have won the HOH Replacement! Effective immediately, you are now the Head of Household, replacing the player who won the last HOH competition.

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Bag #6
This bag’s contents have been previously revealed.

GekkisaiDaiNi - Bag #9
This bag’s contents have been previously revealed.

Masstag: @VioletValkyrie, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887, @Hermes.

Week 4 ~ Prize Bag Opening, Nomination Ceremony

The phase is over, and 4 people asked to have their bags opened. However, since only one person can have their bag opened each week, the result has been randomized. Of these 4 houseguests, RNG has chosen for @Fiery_Lugia to open theirs! Now, let’s see what’s inside Bag #10...

Looks like there’s nothing here below the tissue paper, guess you picked a dead bag…

With that, let's get on to the Nomination Ceremony. @TOTAL_EPICNESS, you have a bit under 24 hours, or until Saturday December 8, 2018 at 9PM EST.

Week 4 ~ POV

Our HOH has named his nominees. With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. A rather unconnected and often forgotten competition has returned, despite being the only one to name 2 HOHs simultaneously. The Week 3 HOH from BB2...

Hex FRVR! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by mirdo with a score of 22,963, as well as PikaMasterJesi with a score of 21,077. But seeing as neither is competing this time around, a new winner will be crowned! Here’re the players competing for the Power of Veto!

POV Participants:
HOH: @TOTAL_EPICNESS
Nominee: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @Hermes
Random: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Random: @NinjaPenguin
POV Replacement: @Little Cherrim

You have a bit under 48 hours, or until Monday December 10, 2018 at 11PM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Last edited:
Week 4 ~ POV Results

Our POV competition has ended, and a winner has been determined. With a score of 141,377, @Hermes has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You have the power to remove a nominee from the block, or to keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until Tuesday December 11, 2018 at 11AM EST to make a decision, but the earlier the better.

I forgot to mention this after nominees were named, but @Mariano11887 has informed me of his sickness. I asked about being placed on Technical Difficulties Week, I've received no replies (which leads me to believe he hasn't been on the site). He is not placed on an official TDW, but if a decision is reached in this week's eviction without him, the votes will be read without his (he will, of course, not receive a warning for this).

Jeez Hermès what the hell is that score?!
For my new nomination I will choose Fiery Lugia
v o t i n g t i m e

Week 4 ~ Eviction

The time has come houseguests, for the Eviction Ceremony. Will you vote for @VioletValkyrie or @Fiery_Lugia? Their lives in this game lie in your hands. As the un-nominated houseguests, it’s your responsibility to choose one player to evict from the house. This vote will affect the unique chain of events to unfold over the course of the season. Choose wisely, houseguests, you never know what lingering effects they may have on the game

@TOTAL_EPICNESS will not vote as the Head of Household, and may only vote in the event of a tie. Our nominees will be unable to vote as well. Submit your vote privately to me within the next 24 hours, or by Tuesday December 11, 2018 at 11AM EST. Failure to do so will result in a warning. If anyone has an advantage, and you'd like to play it, unless required to use publicly, please let me know privately if you plan to do so...

Voter Masstag: @NinjaPenguin, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887, @Hermes.

Week 4 ~ Eviction Results

Before we get to the vote, I'd just like to make you all aware @NinjaPenguin's vote is not in this batch. A verdict was reached without him. If a majority is reached without a voter, and their decision doesn't affect the outcome, the results will be unveiled early. This will be the case for the rest of the game.

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I'll reveal the fourth houseguest evicted this season. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. Reminder that you cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game.

I'll read the votes...
Violet.
FL.
Violet. That's 2 votes Violet, 1 vote FL, 1 vote left...
Fourth person voted out, and the second member of our jury. @VioletValkyrie (3-1).

Nothing seems to change, the vote remains tight week after week. With every vote, we inch closer and closer to the end. Only 7 of you remain, houseguests. Week 5 will be up tonight, I suggest you converse with your allies and plan your next move from here.

Week 5 ~ HOH

Week 5 (Top 7):
What an endlessly divided house. From the start and likely to the finish, this house has been struggling for dominance no side has ever truly obtained. But the HOH is here, and everyone's least favorite game has returned...

Flappy Bird! This competition has been used twice. In BB2's Battle of the Block, Blakers was the only player of the four participants to submit anything, winning with only 25 points. This competition returned again for BB3, where VioletValkyrie won with a staggering 70 points.

@Little Cherrim was one of the players who never submitted anything for this challenge in BB2, while Violet beat out @Mariano11887 in BB3 with ease. It would seem this is a redemption opportunity for the both of them. You have a bit under 48 hours, or until Wednesday December 12, 2018 at 7PM EST to try and flap your way to this week's Head of Household seat! As the outgoing HOH, @TOTAL_EPICNESS will not be competing in this competition.

Masstag: @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Hermes.

Week 5 ~ HOH Conclusion, Nomination Ceremony

The deadline has been reached, and submissions have been received. With a score of 126 points, congratulations @Hermes, you’re the new Head of Household!

As the Head of Household, it will be your duty to nominate 2 houseguests for this week’s eviction. And an announcement to make, the fun we've all had with the Prize Bags twist has come to an end. There will be no more Prize Bag Openings this season!

Hermes, you have 24 hours, or until Thursday December 13, 2018 at 7PM EST to name 2 nominees for eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back