Quagsire/ Naganadel/ Ninetales Gx (GR) list

I think Naganadel / Quasire / Lapras is better if you want a water box. It deals 160 (190 with choice band) for 3 energies. Now that DCE can't be refund with special charge, the downside aspect of lapras attack is probably a little bit better and you can easily combine it with switch / guzma / dawn wings necrozma GX.
Both GX attack are interesting.
Ninetales provides 20 more hp, healing and poking when lapras provides consistency (first attack + basic pokemon).

Three stage 1 lines may be inconsistent.

I think Naganadel / Quasire / Lapras is better if you want a water box. It deals 160 (190 with choice band) for 3 energies. Now that DCE can't be refund with special charge, the downside aspect of lapras attack is probably a little bit better and you can easily combine it with switch / guzma / dawn wings necrozma GX.
Both GX attack are interesting.
Ninetales provides 20 more hp, healing and poking when lapras provides consistency (first attack + basic pokemon).

Three stage 1 lines may be inconsistent.

So what is the best partner for Alolan Ninetales Gx (GR)?

I used this for the first week of the Lost Thunder format, hope it helps.

##Pokémon - 21

* 3 Poipole LOT 107
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Naganadel LOT 108
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 3 Wooper DRM 25
* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 2 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22
* 3 Quagsire DRM 26

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 2 Sightseer LOT 189
* 2 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 3 Acro Bike CES 123

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy EVO 93

I used this for the first week of the Lost Thunder format, hope it helps.

##Pokémon - 21

* 3 Poipole LOT 107
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Naganadel LOT 108
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 3 Wooper DRM 25
* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 2 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22
* 3 Quagsire DRM 26

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 2 Sightseer LOT 189
* 2 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 3 Acro Bike CES 123

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy EVO 93
How it works? What do you think about tate&liza instead od lillie?

How it works? What do you think about tate&liza instead od lillie?
1st turn lillie lets you draw tell 8 cards.
IT IS HOW YOU GET SET UP.

Also, I would drop the quagsire line to a 1-2 and then add a ditto PS and make the nags a 4-4, drop a vulpix for a fairy tales, and finally, swap a sightseer for a volcanian PS.

While I haven't played with Alolan Ninetales I agree on playing Volcanion Prism, as all aspects of the card work in conjunction with the deck. Considering the intent of the deck is to discard energies and set up the board quickly.

Keeping with setting the board quickly I would suggest incorporating mysterious treasure to get out your naganadel's instead of using ultra space. Therein, freeing up space for you to include Brooklet Hill.

I also think it would be worth testing the deck with a copy of crasher wake, especially if you were to decide to play more water energy than 10.

I'd recommend not playing either Lapras or Ninetales - the deck functions much better with Quagsire as the main attacker. It means you dont have to give up 2 prizes at all, and can trade far more effectively with other decks.
brad-nagaquaga.jpg

Try this list - I bubbled top 32 at a Regionals with this. You have a far better Blacephalon and Zoroark matchup with this build.

Back