Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Sorry guys, it was just too much to be gaming every day and maintain submissions with my current limitations. The current game of mafia should be no problem though. Good luck to all!;)

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 4 ~ HOH: Fallen Stars

Week 4 (Top 8):
Hello houseguests, welcome to the beginning of your 4th Week in the house. After 3 weeks of unfiltered crazy, only 8 of you remain! But now it's time to bring out a quite special Head of Household competition I'm certain you'll all enjoy. Welcome to Fallen Stars !

This is a game centering around those who've fallen from grace, and in our case, that's those already out of the running. Over the past 3 weeks of this game, 3 All-Stars have been evicted: @Nyora, @Celever, and @GekkisaiDaiNi. Now for the fun part, for me at least. It is now your responsibility to pick one of them.

You're all required to speak up at least once during this discussion, failure to do so will result in a warning. The evicted houseguests are allowed to speak as much as they want (but are not required to), to try to convince you or sway you away from picking them. If a minimum of 4 of you agree on 1 previously evicted houseguest, the discussion will end earlier, and I will announce what happens next.

To put your vote towards a group decision, simply say: ##VOTE: PLAYER in thread (like you would in a game of mafia). You can change that vote at any time, but if at one point there are 4 votes for one fallen houseguest, this phase of the competition will end. It's also important to note that your alliance chats are locked for this competition.

As the previous HOH, @VioletValkyrie may not participate in this discussion. You have 48 hours, or until Friday December 7, 2018 at 8PM EST to come to a consensus on which previously evicted houseguest you will pick. If there is no majority of 4 by then, the chosen evicted houseguest will be determined by the most votes on them. Good luck!

Participant Masstag: @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887, @Hermes.

Hermes

Dynamic
Well, I missed both of the discussion-based HOHs last season (both due to being the HOH the week prior), so this will be my first one of the sort.

You both seem to want to be picked, this must be something better than not if you're both positive about it, though we've got no confirmation on how this works and what possible things could come of this. It's obviously a twist, but it's far too easy to say it's an automatic re-entry, someone gets an advantage in a battle back, or are barred from participating in it. Something new and most likely crucial in some way is about to happen for sure, this is a new HOH after all. But as for what that could be, I've got no ideas.

We only have 2 days to do this, and we're already going to lose a good chunk of time as the hours most of us are asleep are about on us. We shouldn't waste time, what's the plan guys?

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
Well, this is going to be tough. Especially since we don't know what exactly is going to happen to them, because we do have to "expect the unexpected", as Lorde says. It probably won't be bringing back someone, as that would be, well, expected.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Sorry Lorde, I know I can't really discuss the game right now, but this is unrelated to the current challenge and I really need to get this out for the sake of the game and future games here, because there's something I really need people to understand. Call me out for breaking rules if you want, you have my number. (Or just in general too. Call me. ♡)

Alright. Before we get to the vote reveal, I'd like to make it known that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has been modkilled with my discretion. With the knowledge that submitting for challenges was going to be difficult for him in the future, as well as this modkill being inevitable, I've chosen to take action sooner rather than later. If not now, it would've happened anyways down the line. Nick leaves the game in 10th place.
Sorry guys, it was just too much to be gaming every day and maintain submissions with my current limitations. The current game of mafia should be no problem though. Good luck to all!;)

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK We need to talk.
As someone who has hosted a game of PokeBeach Big Brother, I need to speak up about this. Let me get this straight, I don't mind modkills happening in games like this, both as a player and as a host. I understand that sometimes people sign up for games and they don't have the commitment or the time they hoped to be able to commit to the game, and unfortunately have to withdraw, and that's okay because I understand what that's like on a personal level. It makes us really happy to see our games get filled, and we're understanding if you have to drop because of complications or unforeseen circumstances.

But if you're going to withdraw due to inactivity, do it sincerely, and not like this. Tell the host that you have reasons to drop from the game, just mention that things have come up in some way and that you can't continue playing, don't force the host to drop you from their own game because you choose to neglect activity for the game and then make some cheeky post about how you're going to continue playing Mafia afterwards. This honestly frustrates me to no end, and I'm not even the host here. If you know that you're currently playing another Forum Game when you sign up for one, ask yourself how big the commitment of playing both is, and if you immediately think it's too much, don't sign up for the second. If you think you're going to be busy with other things in your personal life, your education, your employment, or anything else that you regularly spend time in that takes away from your activity on the site, think about if you'll be able to honestly commit to a Forum Game while going through your day-to-day life.
The fact that you're now saying you had other interests or responsibilities that were taking up your time, as well as your current limitations frustrates me immensely, because it's clearly showing you completely disregarded not only your own commitment to stay in a game like this (Dude, you're missing out. BB is fantastic.) but also the care, attention, and commitment that the host has given and put towards making this game. Hosting games like these can take up to several months of production and tons of hard work. It's incredibly disrepsectful to sign up and take a spot, then neglect the game, the host's work, and the people you're playing with because you were too busy with other things and couldn't bother to say anything, leading to the host's frustrated decision to drop you from their game. Lorde or any other host you sign up under does not deserve to deal with a game's neglect in this manner.

I'm willing to bet it's become very apparent to those who have played with me that I have spent days where I'm up until 4am working on things for the current Big Brother game going on, whether it was playing in BB3, hosting BB4, or now playing again in BB5. I have the schedule to commit to a game like this and I have a strong passion for playing a game like this that I really enjoy. If I'm talking about my personal life here, I genuinely think I'm crazy at times with the commitment I throw into this game, because I cut out parts of my life to make the time for this game and it's what I enjoy spending that time on, more than a lot of genuine responsibilities in my life. Those who have read or played BB4 know that I've been frustrated with this kind of lack of care and commitment from someone else in my own game and it hurts to see it happen in another game, especially the very next game with no consideration of the previous events that frustrated me so. I should have spoken up the last time with my full feelings on the matter, so I'm making up for it by saying them now. You mentioned you're going to be playing Mafia? You were barely active in the Mafia game we played together. Don't do this to Drac, too. At the very least, don't get force-killed in Mafia too. Hosts don't deserve to deal with that.

Obviously to everyone in this game or who reads this thread, don't do that, haha. Don't remove things off your schedule in an unhealthy manner so that you have time to commit to a forum game. But please try to avoid removing the Forum Game you've signed up for from your schedule. If it happens, it happens, and I fully understand that sometimes it's what you need to do, but always be aware of your amount of commitment when you sign up for lengthy or serious forum games such as this one.

Whenever I play Forum Games, I genuinely hope that anything I say doesn't offend someone on a personal level and because I strongly feel that way and sometimes actually worry about things I've said in games coming across as hurtful or offensive, I want to say that I'm not trying to attack Nick or anything for being modkilled, but I want him and everyone else to be fully aware of what commitment means when signing up for a Forum Game. If it isn't clear, I'm not upset with anyone being modkilled or dropping from games, it's the manner of which it happened that's upsetting, along with the lack of care and respect for the game and the host.
I am not this game's host, and it's not my duty to worry about the game's signups, people's modkills, or player management. I'm a player, and that means my duty is kicking people's butts at a game. But I'm the host's friend and a previous host who genuinely understands how awful and disheartening this struggle is. Please, be mindful. I am not a Forum Games moderator, nor is it my goal or intention to be acting as one right now and dictating what's right or wrong. I'm just a player trying to keep our community respectful.

I apologize for taking your time and entering discussion about something unrelated during a discussion-related challenge such as this one. As such, I'd like to return the game to Lorde and I'd like to say that I like this competition and I want to see how it goes, this one's really cool.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ok people, so we need to vote someone and we don't know what happens to the most voted person. It could be a good or a bad thing.
So I want you all three @Nyora , @Celever and @GekkisaiDaiNi if you really want to be voted. I'm going to vote to the person that replies to this post saying so, and if more than one want my vote, I'll randomize it.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Ok people, so we need to vote someone and we don't know what happens to the most voted person. It could be a good or a bad thing.
So I want you all three @Nyora , @Celever and @GekkisaiDaiNi if you really want to be voted. I'm going to vote to the person that replies to this post saying so, and if more than one want my vote, I'll randomize it.
Please Mariano. I would love your vote. I would tuck your vote into bed every night with a bedtime story and kisses. I would make your vote homemade cookies and buy it anything it wanted.

(not actually but please vote me)

Celever

Wheeeee~
The way I see it, though we've been told to expect the unexpected for this entire game, if the result of this vote actually turns out to be negative for the winner it would be borderline unjust on the part of the host. Though I'm sure the wording of the post around the vote was intentionally ambiguous, it still implies a little that the evicted players should want to win, otherwise I don't see much reason for us to be able to communicate with all you live players at all. So yeah, I'd be willing to take the probability and definitely do want your vote, as I think the likelihood is is that it'll help me out.

Nyora

A Cat
##VOTE: Nyora

Well, she didn’t say the “fallen angels” couldn’t vote themselves...

Also mariano, I literally need your vote to save the entire universe. Please. u.u

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ok. So the three of you want to be voted. RGNing right now... Ready. My vote is posted below in Lorde's style:

##VOTE: Celever

Celever

Wheeeee~
I don't think the fallen stars can vote for themselves, but just in case.

Thank you RNGsus for Mariano's vote, too x3

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Ok. So the three of you want to be voted. RGNing right now... Ready. My vote is posted below in Lorde's style:

There's a difference between creating intentional suspense and doing it to irritate people, y'know. But so long as there's a vote there I obviously don't mind. :D
Well, she didn’t say the “fallen angels” couldn’t vote themselves...
I don't think the fallen stars can vote for themselves, but just in case.
Thought this was self-explanatory, but y'all are not voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.