SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Excellent Rainbow Pikachu and Zekrom! This will surely compensate for the not-so-good art on the original card.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
So, if the setlist numbers revealed are any indication, Tag Teams should have a Full Art, an alternate art Secret Rare, and then a Rainbow Rare? If this is true, I'm gonna pour another one out for the collectors out there. :/

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
So, if the setlist numbers revealed are any indication, Tag Teams should have a Full Art, an alternate art Secret Rare, and then a Rainbow Rare? If this is true, I'm gonna pour another one out for the collectors out there. :/
Or perhaps all Full Arts are Secret Rares now... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wechselbalg

brb
Almost all of the Tag Team secret rares look way better than Mitsuhiro Arita's versions. That Sabrina FA is also pretty cool. Also, not sure if it is just the light the photo was taken in, but the Brooklet Hill SR looks awful.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
If Tag Bolt #97 is the Celebi & Venusaur alternate "Full Art," then what could #96 be other than another C & V card? Just sayin'
Yeah good point. I'm just guessing that since the full arts I saw so far were secret rares. Aaaand it turns out you're right

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
So excited for the Secret Rare Booklet Hill! This totally makes sense. Glad to see that they are printing it!!

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Sabrina looks great, and OMG IS THAT A FULL ART STADIUM??, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT, I’m happy they finally had the idea to make a full art stadium, this one is okay but it’s just the first so hopefully the future ones can look amazing