Help Raichu Deck Suggestions

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
I once used a Tapu Koko GX and Raichu GX Deck, in which I completely dominated the game throughout. With a choice banded Raichu, hitting 190 per turn (and also with healing myself every other turn) it made Raichu GX seem like a extremely powerful card. I would love to create a new deck with some new cards from the current expansions, but I'm not sure which ones would be the best to add. Let me know any deck suggestions!

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Raichu GX is an interesting card, imo. Lost Thunder was a really good set for Raichu. Raichu pairs decently well with the Naganadel from Lost thunder. This Naganadel's charge up ability allows it to attach one energy from the discard onto Naganadel.
In Lost Thunder we got Electro Power which is an item that increases electric pokemon's attack damage by thirty that terms.
Thunder Mountain Prism Stadium which doubles the value of lightning energy on lightning type pokemon.
There's a shuckle with an ability that allows you to take 3 from your deck and discard them.
They also dropped Zeraora GX, which gives free retreat to any pokemon with a lightning energy attached, has an attack that does 160 for 3 energy like Buzzwole and has turtonator's GX attack. (although it is weak to fighting)

These are just some of the cards that could help out Raichu GX that are currently in standard.

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
Hey thanks for the reply! I'll definitely try out some of these cards. I think I've heard of the Naganadel/Raichu GX Deck setup before.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
I agree about Raichu GX with Naganadel, tested it a while back myself and I really liked it. And in case you come up against a Buzzwole, Naganadel takes care of it easily with a choice band in tact.