Swampert/Ninetales and Empoleon/Glaceon

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
I have all Swampert, Epoleon, Glaceon Gx and Ninetales GX (GR) lines. I wanted to make the decks. I found such suggestions on the internet. Are these good connections?

Empoleon/Glaceon Gx

* 1 Eevee SUM 101
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 155
* 3 Alolan Sandshrew UPR 28
* 4 Piplup UPR 32
* 2 Alolan Sandslash UPR 29
* 1 Glaceon-GX UPR 39
* 2 Prinplup UPR 33
* 3 Empoleon UPR 34

Swampert/Ninetales GX (GR)

Pokemon: 15
4 Mudkip
4 Swampert
2 Alolan Vulpix
1 Alolan Ninetales GX GR
3 Tapu Lele GX
1 Tapu Koko

Can this connections work?

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
Yes, but you need to make sure you have enough of each Basic Evolution. I would suggest +1 Ditto Prism Star, which acts as a extra Piplup or Eevee. Also, when adding the trainers, I suggest adding some Rare Candies and Professor Elms Lecture to grab your starting basics and their Evolutions quickly.

Alright, for the second one, I suggest adding Marshtomp, even if you were going to use a Rare Candy anyway. You never know if you'll get Candies in your prize cards, which blocks any attempt at Evolving Swampert. So +1 Marshtomp should help this deck a lot.

I would also suggest adding a +1 Alolan Ninetales GX, because it's one of your main attackers and should be used to the best you can. You'll be doing a 2/2 Vulpix line, so it should work great.

Finally, what is the Tapu Kokos purpose? It's not helping your deck very much, unless you had a strategy going on with it. To replace it I recommend adding one of the Pokemon I listed above, which should even out the Deck nicely.

You should also try looking at other Water type GXs, which could be great installments into this deck. Otherwise, this deck should work great! I hope these suggestions helped.

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
What other watertype pokemon you recommend? I also have 1 x Lapras GX, 2-2 Quagsire line, 2-2 Magcargo etc.

Supporters and trainers - i have Cynthia, guzma, tate and liza, fanclub etc.

Sylveonix

The trainers you listed are a great variety, they should work with this deck. I would suggest doing +3 Guzma and +3 Cynthia with this kind of deck. Also, I've thought of a few water-type GXs that could work this deck:

Palkia GX
•Suicune GX
•Articuno GX
•Lapras GX

I would also suggest adding Drampa GX, as it's a very versatile card in any deck. However, it is not needed if you don't have space.
Hope this helped at all!

Sylveonix

I'm actually really glad you asked this. ^^

It's very good card to have on your bench in case of need, because if any of your pokemon get damaged, switch them out for Drampa GX then hit the opposing pokemon with Berserk (150 damage, 180 with a Choice Band).

It's GX attack is also good to set up with, allowing you to shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 10 cards. (Also keep in mind that once you use your GX attack though, you can't use it again). So if you ever get a bad hand you can always refresh for a better one.

So all around it's a good card, I use at least one in ever deck I've made so far. It's your choice to add it or not, depending on how you want your deck to fluctuate, but I recommend adding one if you want extra support. I hope this explained it!

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, but you need to make sure you have enough of each Basic Evolution. I would suggest +1 Ditto Prism Star, which acts as a extra Piplup or Eevee. Also, when adding the trainers, I suggest adding some Rare Candies and Professor Elms Lecture to grab your starting basics and their Evolutions quickly.

Alright, for the second one, I suggest adding Marshtomp, even if you were going to use a Rare Candy anyway. You never know if you'll get Candies in your prize cards, which blocks any attempt at Evolving Swampert. So +1 Marshtomp should help this deck a lot.

I would also suggest adding a +1 Alolan Ninetales GX, because it's one of your main attackers and should be used to the best you can. You'll be doing a 2/2 Vulpix line, so it should work great.

Finally, what is the Tapu Kokos purpose? It's not helping your deck very much, unless you had a strategy going on with it. To replace it I recommend adding one of the Pokemon I listed above, which should even out the Deck nicely.

You should also try looking at other Water type GXs, which could be great installments into this deck. Otherwise, this deck should work great! I hope these suggestions helped.

I create a Swapert/Ninetales gx list:

4-1-4 Swampert
3-2 Ninetales Gx
1-1 Magcargo

2 Cynthia
3 Guzma
3 Tate and Liza
1 Judge
2 Kukui
1 Elm
1 Cyrus Prism

3 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
4 Aqua Patch
4 Rare Candy
2 Broklet Hill
2 Rescue Stretcher
1 Whishfull B
1 Choice Band
1 Escape Board

8 Water E
2 DCE
1 Super Boost E

Is Magcargo 1-1 line enough? Maybe 2-2 will be better?

What Can i swaped with field blower and Enchanced Hammer?

Thanks for Help!

Sylveonix

Alrighty, here's what I'd drop for a Field Blower and Enhanced Hammer.

•Escape Board
I understand this can be useful if your going up against a Status Inflicting deck, but honestly I think a Float Stone is more useful. You can retreat at any time, so it becomes a highly useful card. I would recommend adding at least 2 of these in your deck if you would like a strategy similar to that.

Tate and Liza
I would recommend doing a -1 Tate and Lisa and doing a +1 Cynthia, just for the versatility of it, and the fact you can draw 1 extra card. In a game, that could mean the difference between either a win or a loss.

Magcargo
I think a 2-2 would be a bit heavy, but it still could work with this deck. Just keep in mind that it won't be able to attack (unless you attach Super Boost) so you'd only be using it on your bench. I would also recommend adding at least 1 other Basic water-type GX, such as Articuno GX, or even a Tapu Lele GX if you have one.

Wishful Baton
I would choose between adding this or Aqua Patch, since you don't really need both. They both basically cover the same things, but Wishful Baton is only good if your opponent knocks you out. In my opinion, I would drop this and the Escape Board for your Field Blower and Enhanced Hammer.
I would also advise if you try to add more Choice Bands, as you will definitely need them later on. I'm not exactly sure what you should drop for another, maybe a Judge.

Anyway, hope this explained it! Let me know how the Deck works out!

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
Alrighty, here's what I'd drop for a Field Blower and Enhanced Hammer.

•Escape Board
I understand this can be useful if your going up against a Status Inflicting deck, but honestly I think a Float Stone is more useful. You can retreat at any time, so it becomes a highly useful card. I would recommend adding at least 2 of these in your deck if you would like a strategy similar to that.

Tate and Liza
I would recommend doing a -1 Tate and Lisa and doing a +1 Cynthia, just for the versatility of it, and the fact you can draw 1 extra card. In a game, that could mean the difference between either a win or a loss.

Magcargo
I think a 2-2 would be a bit heavy, but it still could work with this deck. Just keep in mind that it won't be able to attack (unless you attach Super Boost) so you'd only be using it on your bench. I would also recommend adding at least 1 other Basic water-type GX, such as Articuno GX, or even a Tapu Lele GX if you have one.

Wishful Baton
I would choose between adding this or Aqua Patch, since you don't really need both. They both basically cover the same things, but Wishful Baton is only good if your opponent knocks you out. In my opinion, I would drop this and the Escape Board for your Field Blower and Enhanced Hammer.
I would also advise if you try to add more Choice Bands, as you will definitely need them later on. I'm not exactly sure what you should drop for another, maybe a Judge.

Anyway, hope this explained it! Let me know how the Deck works out!

1. Unfortunately I do not have lele
2. Tate and Liza on Cynthie looks good
3. Unfortunately I do not have Articuno GX - I have one more Ninetales GX (maybe 3-3?) But then I need more DCE?
4. Swampert or Ninetales Gx is to be my main attacker? I am asking Whishfull B - I thought it necessary for Swampert?
5. Float Stones are still in standard?

Last edited:

Sylveonix

Do you mean Wishful Baton? I'm not 100% sure what a Whishfull B is then. If you mean Baton, then it's not required, but if you would like to keep it in your deck it can be useful.

I suggest trying out this deck first before adding anymore Pokemon, just to see how it flows. If you seem to run short of attackers, then an extra Ninetales GX should even this out.

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
Do you mean Wishful Baton? I'm not 100% sure what a Whishfull B is then. If you mean Baton, then it's not required, but if you would like to keep it in your deck it can be useful.

I suggest trying out this deck first before adding anymore Pokemon, just to see how it flows. If you seem to run short of attackers, then an extra Ninetales GX should even this out.

I tried to play against Sylveon/Gardevoir

1. Elm was not required
2. Swampert Line 4-1-4 - maybe 3-1-3 will be ok?
3. More DCE - i must add 1 or 2 more

What can i do?

Sylveonix

Discard Elm, add another DCE. 3-1-3 for Swampert is a better idea then, that means you have two extra spots leftover then. (Or add 2 DCE and have 1 spot left.) I suggest adding either another helpful GX or another ability Pokemon, such as Oranguru. Good luck!