SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

I know your giving up 3 prize cards if you knock it out but this hp numbers are getting way to high and we're not even that long into the 25o hp era being the high.

Yes but what about the 4 retreat cost? Your question doesn't make sense

I assume the question is whether cards that reduce the retreat cost of a Pokémon with four retreat cost and muscle pad attached would negate the extra HP from the tool. A similar question could be asked about cards that increase the HP of said Pokémon such as Alolan Dugtrio and Absol from the same set. It is not an offical answer but I assume that both methods would work to negate the extra HP from the tool.

i first read it wrong and thought it said retreat of 3 or more so i started to look up all the gxs with 3 or more and it made me happy then i came back to this and noticed it actually meant just 4 retreat cost *awkward laughing engage* so now i don't like the card because its very limited to only pokemon with that much retreat but someone can see the bright side of this card and put it to good use, i can't wait to see the rest of this set including the full art supporters, i hope lieutenant surge could get a supporter too cause of lets go and a couple other kanto gym leaders with the full art treatment i would love it

I feel like this is very unnecessary. With these new high HP Tag Team pokemon getting released, increasing the HP even higher is so busted. Hopefully, no one uses these new high HP Tag Team pokemon equipped with this muscle pad in stall decks... cause that would be very annoying to play against.

That could make for a cute Zeraora deck with a couple of Naganadels, if there were enough bench space. Beast ring onto an electric Beast would probably be easier to pull off

Love the art & it's semi-useful so thats a plus. Though honestly I can only see it being used in some kind of fringe Zeraora deck.

"Will a "no retreat cost" ability/ stadium card counteract the negative effects of this card?"
"the negative effects of this card"- The four retreat cost

Hmmmmmmm
Muscle Pad doesn't have a negative effect!!!!! It has a bonus (+50HP) and a requirement that the equipped pokemon need to have 4 retreat cost to get +50HP. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT.

Please ask a question that makes sense

Back