• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Decidueye/Zoroark GX

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
2 Chikorita (LOT 5)
2 Tapu Lele-GX (GRI 60)
3 Rowlet (SMP 22)
3 Decidueye-GX (SMP 37)
1 Pheromosa (SMP 115)
1 Oranguru (SM 113)
2 Zorua (SLG 52)
2 Zoroark-GX (SMP 84)
2 Meganium (LOT 8)

4 Double Colorless Energy (SM 136)

2 Field Blower (GRI 125)
2 Order Pad (UPR 131)
2 Tate & Liza (CLS 148)
1 Escape Rope (BUS 114)
1 Apricorn Maker (CLS 124)
2 Switch (SM 132)
2 Lillie (SM 122)
4 Rare Candy (SM 129)
2 Rescue Stretcher (GRI 130)
2 Timer Ball (SM 134)
4 Ultra Ball (SM 135)
2 Nest Ball (SM 123)
3 Guzma (BUS 115)
4 Cynthia (UPR 119)
2 Choice Band (GRI 121)
2 Professor Elm's Lecture (LOT 188)
1 Lure Ball (CLS 138)

New take on Decidueye with the new Meganium from Lost Thunder. Meganium acts like a worse Forest of the Giant Plants since you can use it the second it is put down.

I would cut the order pads and maybe the choice bands and try and get thicker pokemon line or better consistency.

I plan on keeping the order pads but the Choice Bands are going to get cut for a Ditto Prism Star and maybe another escape rope.

It's definitely interesting. But I'm not sure whether Meganium is worth it in this deck.

I haven't tested with it, but maybe Meganium has its better use in Decidueye Swampert for example. Although you would rely quite heavy on finding your first Meganium and then your first Swampert.

You might even try it with Magcargo. The Magcargo Swampert combi is difficult to set up but really quite broken. You can get the supporter you want every turn. But maybe that's not needed, I'm not sure. So you bench would look something like:
2 Swampert
2 Decidueye
1 Magcargo
1 Meganium

Or a Tapu Lele GX instead of Magcargo.

Although I can see that attacking would be an issue. You could use counter gain to attack with Swampert for a DCE if you are behind, you could play some water energy with Aqua patch. And of course 1 Super Boost Energy.

It might be too complicated, but I think that would be a deck that definitely would love Meganium.

It might work in Gardevoir Swampert or Empoleon Swampert as well. It will just come down to what it adds to the deck, or that it will just be too clunky adding cards in your deck you might be able cutting for something better.

Back