Help Best way to print old proxies?

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
So im making a cube, and i wanted to try out some older cards, the oldest being from the new sets. I tried using tcgplayer, but I had trouble finding the older cards.

How old, though? LimitlessTCG has a feature where you can make cut-to-size proxies. Just select eight to fill up a page, it'll give you a PDF, then print them off! Dunno how far back you want to go back.

Last edited:
pkmncards.com has scans of pretty much all of the cards (as far as I am aware). I know Limitless pulls scans from that site, the only thing is that you have to use text mode and type in the Card Name, Set Abbreviation and srt number (I believe) for it to work

I tried typing in; Butterfree N2 19
Witch should have given me the Butterfree from neo destiny, but no picture came up.
Am i doing something wrong? I also tried typing in Butterfree N2 19/75, and nothing came up again.

So you need to also put a quantity in front of the card, as well. So, if you want 1, type "1 Butterfree N2 19" and that gives you the card

So you need to also put a quantity in front of the card, as well. So, if you want 1, type "1 Butterfree N2 19" and that gives you the card
Oh your right. Thanks for the help.
Also thanks to anyone else that replied.

Last edited:
Back