• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] Rezolutions Trade Thread

Rezolution

Professional Idiot
Hi, given that you clicked on this thread, you want to trade with me, if so you will need this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKXPQeD_8ffAIHVONsSjFAa4-cBn5QUZc9gknuTe49I/edit?usp=sharing
This has my rules, wants, and haves. If you don't want to read this, here is the gist:
1: I'm a tad paranoid
2: I have odd tastes in cards
3: I sorta have stuff
4: Don't be an Idiot

But being real here, I have not traded in a while so work with me and we should be good

I will ship anywhere in NA, if you are not in NA, I will trade with you but preferably for large value trades giving shipping costs.

Last edited:

Rezolution

Professional Idiot
Not really, I am looking to make a new deck but I don't know what yet, do you want something from me?

Mewtwo1127

Aspiring Trainer
I'm new here but I seen you have a full art charizard. Is it the one from evolutions, if so what are you looking for?

Rezolution

Professional Idiot
It is the one from the promo box, and is a GX, if you are interested, do you have a list of what you have anywhere that I could look through?

Mewtwo1127

Aspiring Trainer
I dont have a list yet and I'm at work right now but I ha e pictures of most of what I have but I'm not sure how to post them here

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Hey. I do not have a thread at the moment (It is shut down) but I have a new binder. I am interested in Darkrai ex and hoopa ex 71. Please PM me and I will send you a video of my binder