Question Are my pokemon good enough for the Elite 4 in Pokemon Diamond?

CalahooD

Aspiring Trainer
Here are my pokemon

Weavile, Lvl 36: Faint Attack, Night Slash, Icy wind, Agility

Lucario, Lvl 50: Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Aura Sphere, Bone Rush

Staraptor, Lvl 50: Aerial Ace, Double Team, Close Combat, Fly

Luxray, Lvl 49: Thunder Fang, Spark, Charge, Crunch

Garchomp, Lvl 50: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Sandstorm, Crunch

Empoleon, Lvl 44: Metal Claw, Rock Climb, Waterfall, Surf

Abomasnow, Lvl 40: Wood Hammer, Mist, Ice Shard, Giga Drain

Dialga, Lvl 47: Metal Claw, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, Roar Of Time

Short answer is no: the final boss of the game's highest-levelled Pokémon is level 66, which your Pokémon are much lower than. You don't have to train all the way up there, but certainly you need to close the gap a little.

Besides that you'll be fine.

No, you will need to level up your team quite a bit. As stated, the strongest Pokemon you will face is Level 66. And your strongest are only Level 50.

However, you don't exactly need to power level 'em up, but you will need to level all your party members to at least the mid 50s in levels. You also have 8 listed, run with the first 6. Although, that will require power leveling up your first team member; who isn't even at Level 40.

Also, buy a lot of healing items, and manage them effectively. Now, you can actually easily beat the E4, with proper item usage, and taking advantage of type match-ups. Don't be afraid to take your lumps a couple of times against the E4, they are good grinding partners.

Sinnoh E4 is probably the hardest in the series, outside of the original E4 in Generation I. They are beatable, but you will need to grind a lot more levels to be able to challenge them effectively.

Your moves could use some work as well how could you turn your starter into a hm slave that's just wrong

Back