• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mono-Psychic Lost Thunder deck Help

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Hello Guys, TES Here

Since I am an Oceanic Player I'm going to the Brisbane Regionals. My Top 3 choices are;
1. GasKan
2. Blacephalon
3. BuzzRocTales

Lost Thunder will also be legal at Brisbane regionals and I want your Help. What could I change of the list.

Pokemon - 19
4 Inkay FBL
4 Malamar FBL
2 Deoxys CES
1 Mimikyu GRI
1 Onix LOT
1 Marshadow GX BUS
1 Necrozma Gx BUS
1 DW Necrozma UPR
2 Chimecho CIN
1 Marshadow SHL
1 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers - 31
4 Mysterious Treasure
4 Ultra Ball
3 Escape Board
3 Acro Bike
1 Escape Rope
1 Nest Ball
1 Friend Ball
2 Rescue Stretcher
4 Cynthia
3 Lillie
3 Guzma
1 Sightseer
1 Altar Of The Moon

Energy - 10
10 Psychic

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Anyone also going to Brisbane Regionals I'm available to test with, sorry this isn't in Deck Garage. I realised about it when I posted it.

100% you’ll need to play at least 2 of the new Giratina from lost thunder. It’s too good not to have. Hits 130 and does 10 to two Pokémon when coming from the discard pile.

What will giratina do for the deck. Yeah you put dmg on the board but it takes up the bench and you need bench space in malamar.

Back