• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard A Lost March Deck

A Dragon of Destiny

The Ultimate Dragon
Night march was a very good deck in its format as it could rack up damage with the use of Battle Compressor. The reincarnation is here in the form of Lost March, a move that does 20 damage for each Pokémon in the lost zone. Along with other new cards from Explosive Impact, I think it can gain popularity.

4x Trumbeak
2x Girafarig
4x Natu
4x Hoppip 40 hp
3x Skiploom
3x Jumpluff
4x Spinarak
3x Chikorita 60 hp
1x Tapu Lele
22 Pokémon

3x Professor Elm’s Lecture
2x Lillie
4x Cynthia
1x Pokémon Fan Club
4x Lost Mixer
3x Choice Band
3x Switch
3x PokéNav
2x Sky Pillar
25 Trainers

9x Grass energy
4x Double colorless energy
13 Energy

The main draw to the archetype is the card Lost Mixer, which sends two cards from your hand to the Lost Zone in order to draw a card. Along with Trumbeak and Skiploom, the deck can achieve 120 damage in one turn for only one energy attachment.

I would like to know what you guys think and how it can be improved. Thank you

jo94

Gen 3 lover
I do not think that jumpluff is the way to go for lost march. It is too slow and fragile. I made a list myself that should work good enough

Pokemon (20):
4x Spinarak LST
4x Marshadow GX
4x Trumbeak LST
4x Natu LST
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
1x Oranguru
1x Diancie (*)

Trainers (31):
3x Ultra Ball
2x Mysterious Treasure
4x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
2x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
1x Lillie
1x Sightseer
3x Tate & Liza
2x Sky Pillar

Energy (9):
5x Grass Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

jo94

Gen 3 lover
strategy: go second open with spinarak, put natu or marshadow (in this case discard a natu) on the bench according on which deck you're facing, attacch grass to spinarak, and then search your deck for trumbeak, lost mixers, etc, fill the lost zone and discard spinarak. Next turn attach DCE to Marshadow and swing for big numbers

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I do not think that jumpluff is the way to go for lost march. It is too slow and fragile. I made a list myself that should work good enough

Pokemon (20):
4x Spinarak LST
4x Marshadow GX
4x Trumbeak LST
4x Natu LST
2x Tapu Lele GX GRI
1x Oranguru
1x Diancie (*)

Trainers (31):
3x Ultra Ball
2x Mysterious Treasure
4x Lost Mixer
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Choice Band
4x Cynthia
2x Professor Elm’s Lecture
3x Guzma
1x Lillie
1x Sightseer
3x Tate & Liza
2x Sky Pillar

Energy (9):
5x Grass Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy
Jumpluff isn't that slow if you think about it. If you get 3 Skiplooms set up T2 you're getting 3 Jumpluff and immediately doing 120 for a single grass. You can easily use Natu for late game if you're worried about Jumpluff getting KO'd, but again, all you need to ideally do is Elm's twice (and I'm honestly thinking of bumping my count to 4 just to get them consistently), get 3 Skiplooms set up, and use their abilities. You should be taking quick KO's early game.

The problem with using Marshadow is that it is also a frail Pokemon and it's a 2-prize attacker, meaning it can get KO'd easily and your opponent takes double the prizes.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Jumpluff isn't that slow if you think about it. If you get 3 Skiplooms set up T2 you're getting 3 Jumpluff and immediately doing 120 for a single grass. You can easily use Natu for late game if you're worried about Jumpluff getting KO'd, but again, all you need to ideally do is Elm's twice (and I'm honestly thinking of bumping my count to 4 just to get them consistently), get 3 Skiplooms set up, and use their abilities. You should be taking quick KO's early game.

The problem with using Marshadow is that it is also a frail Pokemon and it's a 2-prize attacker, meaning it can get KO'd easily and your opponent takes double the prizes.
Despite being so fragile it made second place at worlds, maybe it is good enough. Morover even if you use elm skiploom is still too cluncky. My version is faster and more consistent

oliver bruce

Aspiring Trainer
Despite being so fragile it made second place at worlds, maybe it is good enough. Morover even if you use elm skiploom is still too cluncky. My version is faster and more consistent
Are you talking about the Japan marshadow deck?

Iceleader

Aspiring Trainer
What makes Spinarak a good choice over something like Alolan Vulpix? It takes energy to use, requires that you go second to be that useful, etc. Some number of escape boards could help you get Natus and Spinaraks out of the active slot.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
What makes Spinarak a good choice over something like Alolan Vulpix? It takes energy to use, requires that you go second to be that useful, etc. Some number of escape boards could help you get Natus and Spinaraks out of the active slot.
It is an old thread, I totally changed my mind about it

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
My personal take on the list, just trying to do lost march as well as it can, with no odd techs or stuff
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 3 Natu LOT 87
* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Net Ball LOT 187
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Great Ball SUM 119
* 2 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 9

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 5 Grass Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

jo94

Gen 3 lover
My personal take on the list, just trying to do lost march as well as it can, with no odd techs or stuff
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 3 Natu LOT 87
* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Net Ball LOT 187
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Great Ball SUM 119
* 2 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 9

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 5 Grass Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
Techs exist because they're useful. With your list you'll struggle a lot with spread decks

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Techs exist because they're useful. With your list you'll struggle a lot with spread decks
Okay, I 'll add in either a machoke line, but probably that stadium that stops bench damage (I think that's a thing?)

Last edited:

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
Yes Add Machoke Please. That will make Decidueye/Tapu Koko Completely useless against this deck. also it never hurts to have a stadium to get rid of Prism star ones.