Finding Your Path — How To Win at the Pokemon TCG

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I really love these free articles. As a bonus, this one wasn’t just advertising a deck, instead teaching people how to play the game. Only not-villains do that.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
This was a great and awesome read. I just fully built Malamar and am looking for son local tournaments to go to and I'm glad I found this. This totally helped. There should more free articles like this in the future.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for this great article and making it free, sure helps to clear some things up for myself that I never thought about.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
This article is great for new and semi competitive players because it explains the basics of winning a game in the actual format in an understandable way. I'd like to see some more free articles like that

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Most of these i know fairly well, as i play against my friends who are championship level players. Im not that good at deck building since i only have some competitive tournament exp. Only did at least 2 Spokane Cities Tournaments between 2010 and 2014. Battle Road 2009-2013. Placed 16th to 8th in every Battle Road and 15th in 2 Cities Tourneys. But since then i have not been able to acquire what i need to do well in local tourneys. However, these help me in casual play which i find more enjoyable. I just don't have the means to go to any of the championship tournaments. I find some of these new advisories most informative.

MrStealYoGirl951

Aspiring Trainer
Best article concerning Pokemon I have ever read. The small checklist at the end was a very helpful takeaway to remember while playing the game. Thank you for making it free!

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you for this article! It is a gem for everyone trying to up their game and for those who just need a refresher on strategies.

Clearly everyone has their styles. For instance, I like early and abundant pressure on my opponents. But occasionally I have to keep it fresh with decks that deny my opponents of resources.

And that is what's great about Pokemon! It changes consistently enough for metas to come and go.