News Rumored New Pokemon Appears Publicly in 'Pokemon GO,' Then Vanishes!

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Greaaaat. Let's lock out an entire Pokemon behind our app that only benefits people in urban areas. Meanwhile fans who have been fans of the handheld games but never saw the appeal of Go! get the shaft.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Name: 3/10
Appearance: 9/10
Power: 7/10 for now

Michilen Man has come to Pokemon!

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
I knew it would evolve. There was no way the special Pokemon was going to be a ditto clone.

Melmetal (terrible name) just looks like Registeel with a Meltan skin. So the Mels are ripoff Pokemon I guess?

And why on earth do we need 400 candy to evolve this thing? It's already rare as it is. 400 Candies to evolve is utter horse crap.

On a side note, GF sure are getting lazy seeing as Professor Oak had little to no animations while Go Professor (forgot his name) had TONS of animations. I sure am glad I quit playing the Video Games because GameFreak is getting more and more lazy each game, this is a new low for GF.

Still not enough to convince me to buy a Switch and Let's Go. Nice try, Masuda

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Oh, it evolves into that thing? That thing looks like a Regi and sure is awesome for a new Pokemon. I can't wait... Oh, is that a Pidgey over there?

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
All right interesting. I wonder what stats it's gonna have. Will it have good Defense or Special Defense, Attack or Special Attack? It will most likely be very slow just from looking at it. Probably will have good HP. It might have good Attack 'cause it's signature move is a physical attack.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Don't want to sound pessimistic but it seems Pokemon is running out of good Pokemon names.

I remember people thinking the same thing back in 1999, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Next thing I knew everyone was in love with them anyway.
rsz-1rsz-thinking.png

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
I remember people thinking the same thing back in 1999, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Next thing I knew everyone was in love with them anyway.
rsz-1rsz-thinking.png
I don't doubt everyone will love the newer Pokemon. Just think they could've come up with a better name for this dude.