Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I wonder who who,
To bold to fold or to mold
But I doubeted not

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

The erasing ability sound pretty useful for people like me whom their normal power aren't really helpful. But a one shot upgrade of said power might be
My abilities
Also aren't too good
Not worse than Motfia

Also, explain unless this was solely random

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Also, let's get cryptic again~!

For firekitten: 10111010100010100010101011100010
For anyone else: 1010000000101110001110111000000011100011101110111000101110111000111010

Zone Q11

Reason of picking,
Are as simple as testing,
How can chance of same.

-How do the same choice
Kept Giving the same result
With all the chances
I don't fully understand you, but as I said before: I don't think the one who gets the most votes will live. I think the report thing is part of the bastard game.

Zone Q11

Yeah, same here. No point in me using haikus now either.
...hm? The haiku and the votes are two different things though?
I am not doing the haikus because I am prepared to die this Night.
But as to why you and @Luispipe8 aren't doing the haikus, I don't understand. Do you mind to elaborate regarding this matter?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
...hm? The haiku and the votes are two different things though?
I am not doing the haikus because I am prepared to die this Night.
But as to why you and @Luispipe8 aren't doing the haikus, I don't understand. Do you mind to elaborate regarding this matter?
Well, I thought that the haikus were stupid and, now that I have said one of the forbidden words, I'm not gonna use the haikus anymore. That reply was me agreeingwith you about the votes.

Zone Q11

Well, I thought that the haikus were stupid and, now that I have said one of the forbidden words, I'm not gonna use the haikus anymore. That reply was me agreeingwith you about the votes.
Again. The haikus and the forbidden words are two separate things.
If you use the forbidden word, then you won't get to participate in the next event. (Confirmed fact)
If you don't use a haiku in a post, then you are risking yourself getting shot by a Maf Vig at N2. (According to SoD2)

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

Insane tinfoil , we can't kill anyone unless we picked the archery building and this was all a troll. It's the only logical answer to why we couldn't kill anyone with reports.

Zone Q11

word word word word word
Word word word word word

Insane tinfoil , we can't kill anyone unless we picked the archery building and this was all a troll. It's the only logical answer to why we couldn't kill anyone with reports.
Are you kidding me? It just says "Increases Players' ability to eliminate the Hackers" and by that NP meant that you need it first before you can report?
Okay, who was it that chose the Church? Why would that person choose the Church?

Zone Q11

As of now, everything still remains the same. I can't vote anyone to lynch them whether Today's vote mechanics is true or not, and if it is false as I had predicted, then... well bye bye firekitten.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
word word word word word
Word word word word word

Luis did, cause it sounded like it could revive someone. IMO I really hope that my tinfoil is wrong, however there's a chance that I could be right.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
word word word word word
Word word word word word

It's not too good to be true though, if he wanted to bait people to be lynched then he would make it just reveal their role bypassing fake claims.

Zone Q11

Luis did, cause it sounded like it could revive someone. IMO I really hope that my tinfoil is wrong, however there's a chance that I could be right.
Oh. Tinfoil means speculation? In that case screw that speculation.
My argument of the report being a hoax in the first place stands.
So does my question for the person who chose the Church though.
It's not too good to be true though, if he wanted to bait people to be lynched then he would make it just reveal their role bypassing fake claims.
Haha (sarcasm), and what happened to GM Draclord?
Nothing is known about him aside from that "guilty child" thing and yet nobody went to press on that matter. (-_-)

Zone Q11

I just gave up playing poetry and expect to be playing WW sometime soon.
In other words, you gave up poetry to play werewolf/world war for real and risk your own life to be shot in the process?

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
migratory birds
the summer cottage’s key
under the doormat

--- --- ---

Draclord also haikud that it's 50/50 how his role would reveal if I remember correctly.

Like 50% town or 50% scum or... I dunno.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
risk your own life to be shot in the process?
Hey, if the game's going to continue this way then good riddance.
But between haiku and people not actually reading stuff then the game has no purpose for the time being.
I stated REPEATEDLY that I had a lead, posted it, and nobody could care less.
I'll be back whenever the actual discussion isn't blurred down by poetry; or whenever I hace 200% certainty I found scum... though it's doubtful you'll listen either way.

Zone Q11

Hey, if the game's going to continue this way then good riddance.
But between haiku and people not actually reading stuff then the game has no purpose for the time being.
I stated REPEATEDLY that I had a lead, posted it, and nobody could care less.
I'll be back whenever the actual discussion isn't blurred down by poetry; or whenever I hace 200% certainty I found scum... though it's doubtful you'll listen either way.
Hm... Fair point.
*ignores the lead as usual*
Now I only need @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK's reason for willingly becoming a potential target for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.