'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Something tells me that Ingo and Emmet will have a similar rule like the chatelaines, which would be inherently less awkward to use, since you would only discard the other rather than three other cards.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
...You say that even though the one depicted here is in green clothing, which DOESN'T correspond to the colour of a Tapu.

The Chatelaines are interesting. (Assuming all 4 are similarly gimmicky.) Definitely want to mess around with them at some point. Wonder what the other three do.
I was about to retort with "what about my mvp Mr. Bulu?" until I realized he doesn't actually have any green in his design.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Ok, I love that Pokémon is getting more complicated card mechanics ( Very YGO reminiscent), but seriously, they couldn’t have released Nita, Evelyn, and Dana as well?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Still really curious about if/how these are being released internationally. Now that there's more than just the shinies that were on the pack art too, it really does beg some questions. Maybe just next year's special set or some multitude of products? I really am interested now. Especially about the shiny Buzzwole and Lycanroc. I really want to use those.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Morgan - I want Evelyn! But anyways, this card is nuts but the downside is pain. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Pls. Let these Guzma and Eevee stay in the format. Pls.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
"This card can’t be played unless you discard Nita, Evelyn, and Dana from your hand."

That's a very tough condition. It's one thing if those 3 cards just have to get into your discard pile (see any Marshadow deck - it IS possible to accumulate what one needs in the discard pile, same with Banette), but to have ALL three in one's hand at the same time as playing that card? That's brutal.

(Now, I have not seen those three supporters and the cards themselves may make it easier. For example, if Nita says "go into your deck and fetch 3 supporters" then ... maybe.)

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
You're telling me there's going to be a shiny SUM Eevee? That's cool, kind of makes hunting down the McDonald's Promo Eevee worth less but still cool.

New Guzma Full Art looks siiiiick.

Morgan looks like a very spicy card. I immediately thought of Sylveon-GX to search 3 of those supporters and then trigger the effect to get a bunch of energies out. My question would be what would you attach them to? Seems cool nonetheless.

Lycanroc Full Art looks siiiiiick. And then there's going to be the shiny Zoroark-GX which is gonna be an immediate playset grab.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Shiny Eevee!! Weeeee!!!

(only need Shiny Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon now ;) )

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
...You say that even though the one depicted here is in green clothing, which DOESN'T correspond to the colour of a Tapu.

The Chatelaines are interesting. (Assuming all 4 are similarly gimmicky.) Definitely want to mess around with them at some point. Wonder what the other three do.
Shoot, Bulu is red. Well!

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
i cant wait for these full arts to come in english they would all look so good, that new guzma full art makes sense to be like that cause he changed over the time of sun and moon like the lillie and lusamine full arts that got reprints.

this set is so huge i really hope that the other sisters of the chatelaine group will also get full arts cause just having morgan as the only full art of the sisters will be disappointing, somehow i had an idea of what would be neat to see tho it probably won't happen because if all four sisters get full art then for english they should make a special box to showcase all four battle chatelaines full arts.

i cant wait to see the rest of the supporter full arts like cynthia full art with her new art plus the hope for ingo and emmet full art and the battle chatelaines

PwnzorProd

Aspiring Trainer
That supporter effect is one of the craziest I have ever seen in the TCG. I cannot really see it being competitively viable as it requires way too much, but it is still a very interesting card.