McDonalds Toys and Cards Coming to Happy Meals This Month!

Pretty cool if they get their shit together this time around. I was SUPER disappointed in how the packaging was handled last time...
So far all the ones I got had the card in plastic with a thick-ish cardboard piece. They were all in decent shape; some perfect. Also some of them are blind and some aren't. The Latio/as ones had the card with the back out, but Reshiram Zekrom had it face out.

It's a shame only 1 or 2 of them could actually see play. I'm surprised that they didn't make one for stuff like zorua or rockruff

I spoke too soon regarding the condition of the cards. The deeper they go into a box, the worse the cards get. The boxes are packed too tightly.

Tough crowd! :)

We got a few yesterday. Cards were slightly bent as noted above, but I like the holofoil a lot. We got Latios and Dialga toys, and the cards were hidden in those.

My dad brought home Latios and Latias for me!!! The cards I got were Chansey and Cubone. I also think that they are going to be released in duos. Like latios and latias. Then Palkia and Dialga, So on
Does anyone know if this means any of the cards can be in any of the toys? Or are specific ones released with each toy? I got Machop and Eevee. Wondering if that means I need to buy 2 more Latios/Latias to get Chansey and Cubone, or if I could get them from any of the next few pairs?

The cards I got last year were packaged like that too, but they were facing the toys so loads of them had bends, creases or deep indentions on them from being mashed up against the toys, :/

picked up latios and latias, both had a cubone card... i asked how much they were and the girl is like, idk i think they want like $3 each, but you can just have them. im like, thats more that the whole happy meals cost...

Back