Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Take me down to Hai-
ku City where the grass is
green, and the dammit...

--- --- ---

But... You and I were at the previous game too. Other game sure, but that doesn't mean I can't stay being a super paranoid player.

In forum scum (Damn you banned words), you must take advantage of your enemies’ weaknesses. If they make even the tiniest mistake you jump. You jump like it’s the final piece in an all you can eat buffet. Defeat everyone by taking the final piece and locking it up. You need to earn your victory through hard-fought battles. Push past the wasabi in the sushi buffet, get to the good stuff quicker. Paranoia doesn't really help in this.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Nah I'm not the one they are looking for.
Then what do you mean by "I have, and it sounds like eevee is looking for an evil if no one is going to come up about it tbh."? Explain.
In forum scum (Damn you banned words), you must take advantage of your enemies’ weaknesses. If they make even the tiniest mistake you jump. You jump like it’s the final piece in an all you can eat buffet. Defeat everyone by taking the final piece and locking it up. You need to earn your victory through hard-fought battles. Push past the wasabi in the sushi buffet, get to the good stuff quicker. Paranoia doesn't really help in this.
Yeah, the thing is: Not everyone is seeing the same way. It's as if everyone is a sushi and every town have wasabi in them while scum have the soy sauce hidden in them. From the outside: They are the same. It is when you all decided to bite the sushi that you either realize that it is either bad spicy (lynching town) or good sweet (lynching scum).
Not to mention, you are talking about weaknesses but isn't my paranoia a weakness? Instead of saying that I should stop being paranoid, why don't you look at the others first? I may be paranoid, but at least I am active. Look at scattered who's on V/LA. Look at xDoggerx who's basically a ghost. Look at Drac's and Math's whose actions are as cryptic as mine. I want you to take care of them first before you take care of me.
Finally: I won't make any mistakes this game. I can only make mistakes when I am scum or when I fake my role. Basically when I lie. Because every time I lie, there's always someone, sometopic or something that will force me to show my true role and get me lynched. Everything I have said so far is the truth, so even if I make a mistake about my decisions, I will never make a mistake based on a contradiction of what I had said.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I mean, that since no one claimed it, they may be evil (the person he's looking for). However it's more likely that they are just inactive.

Word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Take me down to Hai-
green, and the dammit...

--- --- ---

I mean, your paranoia makes you make weird posts, like asking to be attacked.
Plus looking that there isn't gonna be a lynch today, I'm left with a faint hope that this inactives will come to the thread.

Right now so many people are inactive/unmotivated... Scum could easily hide between them.
Literally the whole situation in thread raises so many red scumalert flags, that I feel like on a military parade in the communistic country.

Zone Q11

where the grass is
green, and the dammit...
I have a better one for you: Replace "dammit" with "damned die".
makes you make weird posts, like asking to be attacked.
...? I thought it was clear that I am asking to be attacked?
there isn't gonna be a lynch today
Which is why I am asking scum to kill me at Night.
I'm left with a faint hope that this inactives will come to the thread.

Right now so many people are inactive/unmotivated... Scum could easily hide between them.
Good for you. I don't have hopes for them. In my eyes, these people are not inactive because they want to, but because they have to (with RL and all). However, that is what makes me angry: I want to lynch and (in-game) kill people who are inactive on purpose (like jplap in Game #53), but I am not seeing any sort of people as of now. Which is why I resorted to attack the one I fear the most if he turned out to be a deepwolf: bbninjas.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Game Update 8
Developer's Note: 10/22/18
"At the request of Firekitten, we have implemented a new event! Everyone has 24 hours to vote for someone publicly using ##ONESHOT: Player. The person with the most votes (in the case of a tie, tiebreaker is the player to receive the most votes first) will be stripped of all their current abilities. However, they will gain a one shot ability that is a more upgraded version of their old ability (this will apply at the beginning of Day 3). Additionally, the player selected in this competition will get to pick between the following buildings to place on the community map:
Bank-The player who chooses this gets a permanent self-buff to their role.
Stables-No abilities of any player will be able to be blocked/redirected until the start of Day 4.
Wagon Station-Has an effect on a specific player's role.
Warehouse-The precise mechanic of how the Hackers can kill players is revealed.

The following player broke the word censor in the last IRL day and cannot vote in this game update for the one-shot ability, though they can be voted for: Zone Q11"

100Vote Count 4
@firekitten (5): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, firekitten, Zone Q11, roz_the_eevee, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord
GM DracLord (0): Luispipe8
Luispipe8 (1): Luispipe8
bbninjas (1): bbninjas
Zone Q11 (1): Zone Q11

Not Voting: scattered mind, xDoggerx, MathBlade,

The player who would currently be given the ability if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted four times today (pace of once a day):
@xDoggerx
Has not posted eight times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

There is only 24 hours until the end of the day phase! Get those actions in and sign up for a secondary objective while you still can!

(Additionally, @xDoggerx and @GM DracLord have not reported any player yet, so they should get a report in while they still can.)

Last edited:

Zone Q11

cannot vote in this game update, though they can be voted for: Zone Q11
Zone Q11 (1): Zone Q11
First of all: I am proud that you finally didn't even have to use Ctrl + F to find it. (No sarcasm intended.)
However secondly: What is the meaning of this? If I can't vote in this game update (and I assume this is for the supposed power up that you have claimed at SoD2), then why is my vote still up?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
##Unvote
##ONESHOT: Luispipe8

See you D3, hopefully the actual game resumes by then; bonus points if someone actually says something about the message I posted at the beginning of the day.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
First of all: I am proud that you finally didn't even have to use Ctrl + F to find it. (No sarcasm intended.)
However secondly: What is the meaning of this? If I can't vote in this game update (and I assume this is for the supposed power up that you have claimed at SoD2), then why is my vote still up?
You can't vote in the current game update to give somebody a one-shot ability.
The ability from SoD 2 you can still vote for.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Take me down to Hai-
green, and the dammit...

--- --- ---

Eeeee... not even sure how my ability would be buffed.

Buildings are even more useless.
Bank + Oneshoot is VERY weird combo.
Stables... don't give much given one roleblocker and redirector already died.
Warehouse... we already know the kill mechanics

And wagon station - we don't even know who this works on.

Ehhh...

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Take me down to Hai-
green, and the dammit...

--- --- ---

Fk, carry me.

It was your event idea, so grab a vote.
##ONESHOT: Firekitten

I don't want to be oneshoted btw. Don't vote me.

The drawback is that we focus a bit too much power on Fk, the good side is that after using a peek, they can also use theirs buffed ability on that person if they find it suspicious.
/shrug

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Bank-The player who chooses this gets a permanent self-buff to their role.
Stables-No abilities of any player will be able to be blocked/redirected until the start of Day 4.
Wagon Station-Has an effect on a specific player's role.
Warehouse-The precise mechanic of how the Hackers can kill players is revealed.

I want to ask that
we all agree on a choice.
Maybe the warehouse?

I think the others
are too vague, and the stables
could be negative...

If we decide to
block our abilities
it could set us back.

The warehouse is the
only one that gives all of
us an edge, it's best.

MathBlade

Aspiring Trainer
The poster above
Struggles with reading the post.
Warehouse is silly

Stables says we are
Not blocked until day four
Stables is null choice

Warehouse is silly
Because we know how scum kill
I think so at least

So other options
Are best today let winner
Choose the spoils

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Warehouse is silly
Because we know how scum kill
I think so at least

Wow, you sure do know
exactly what you're talking
about!
You "think so"?

Stables says we are
Not blocked until day four
Stables is null choice

This does not change my
point. I stand by what I said.
(This is 5-6-5.)

So other options
Are best today let winner
Choose the spoils

I'm not against this.
Though I felt that it would be
better to agree.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

##ONESHOT: firekitten I know their ability and it has a lot more potential, it's currently pretty weak.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I wonder who who,
To bold to fold or to mold
But I doubeted not

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

The erasing ability sound pretty useful for people like me whom their normal power aren't really helpful. But a one shot upgrade of said power might be

Zone Q11

0.8^10=10.7%
I dunno who it was that argued with me about the odds being independent on each other, but clearly you are still wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.