TCG Fakes FlashRayquaza's Textfakes: Miniset Creepy Night!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
FlashRayquaza's Fresh Textfakes

Hi there, I'm FlashRayquaza and I decided that I want to start with creating textfakes on a regular basis. I submitted in this season's CaC and helped creating a whole set of textfakes by making 20 of them.
https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/autumn-2018-cac-counters-markers-sign-ups-open.148419/
https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/let’s-make-a-text-based-set-finally-done.146834

My first textfakes
Are more random than anything else. These are the cards I made for the group set creation, I hope you like them:

Mew <> - Psychic - HP: 90 Basic Pokémon

Prism Star Rule: You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead

Ability: Legendary Gift
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may put 2 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

(-) Golden Sacrifice
Put Mew and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone. Each player shuffles their discard pile into their deck.

Mew is said to possess the genetic composition of all Pokémon. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: -
Retreat: -

Regirock - Fighting - HP: 130
Basic Pokémon
Σ Protection / Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by effects other than attacks.

Ability: Land Control
Once during your turn, you may put a Stadium card from your discard pile into play. You may put a Stadium card into play even if a Stadium card with the same name is already in play.

[F][F] Ground-Shaking Impact 80
If there is any Stadium card in play, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent`s Pokémon. Discard that Stadium card. (Don`t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Regirock was sealed away by people long ago. If this Pokémon's body is damaged in battle, it is said to seek out suitable rocks on its own to repair itself.

Weakness: [G] x2
Retreat: 3

Registeel - Metal - HP: 130
Basic Pokémon
Σ Protection / Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by effects other than attacks.

[M] Charging Blast 30
Attach up to 2 Special Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon with Regi in it´s name.

[M][M] Devastating Steel Cut 80
If this attack would do more than 80 damage to your opponent´s Active Pokémon, discard 1 Energy card and 1 Pokémon Tool card attached to your opponent´s Active Pokémon.

Registeel has a body that is harder than any kind of metal. Its body is apparently hollow. No one has any idea what this Pokémon eats.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [P] -20

Regice - Water - HP: 130
Basic Pokémon

[W] Sudden Freeze 30
Your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. Discard a Special Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[W][W] Blocking Ice Smash 70
If your opponent´s Active Pokémon isn`t an Evolved Pokémon, this attack does nothing. Your opponent´s Evolved Pokémon can´t attack until the end of your next turn.

Regice's body was made during an ice age. The deep-frozen body can't be melted, even by fire. This Pokémon controls frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit.

Weakness: [M] x2

Shining Rayquaza - Dragon - HP: 130
Basic Pokémon

[C] Dragon Dance
Search your deck for 2 basic Energy cards and attach them to this Pokémon. During your next turn, this Pokémon´s attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent´s Pokémon.

[R][L][C] Special Raid
This attack does 60 damage to your opponent´s Pokémon <>, Pokémon GX, Mega Evolution Pokémon, Shining Pokémon and BREAK Pokémon. Discard all Energy cards attached to Shining Rayquaza.

It flies in the ozone layer, way up high in the sky. Until recently, no one had ever seen it.

Weakness: [N] x2
Retreat: 2

Rayquaza - Colorless - HP: 120
Basic Pokémon

[C] Extreme Speed 40
If you go first, you can use this attack on your first turn.

[C][C][C] Dragon Ascent 130
During your opponent´s next turn, any damage done to Rayquaza by attacks is increased by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Rayquaza lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, never descending to the ground. This Pokémon appears to feed on water and particles in the atmosphere.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: 1

Mega Rayquaza GX - Colorless - HP: 230
Mega Evolution – Evolves from Rayquaza
Mega Evolution rule: When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

Ability: Flash Rayquaza
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [L] Energy from your hand. If you do, choose 1:
- Mega Rayquaza GX´s type is [L] and it has no Weakness until the end of your opponent´s next turn.
- Mega Rayquaza GX´s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent´s Active Pokémon until the end of your turn.

[C][C][C] Green Lightning Strike 100+
Discard 1 card attached to 1 of your opponent´s Pokémon. If your opponent´s Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-GX, this attack does 80 more damage.

[C][C] Light-Speed Breakthrough GX 150
This attack does 120 damage to 1 of your opponent´s Benched Pokémon (Don´t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Until the end of your opponent´s next turn, prevent all effects (except damage) done to Mega Rayquaza GX by attacks and abilities.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20

Pokémon-GX rule: When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Absol δ - Darkness - HP: 110
Basic Pokémon This Pokémon is both [D] [M] type.

Ability: Dark Appear
When your Active Pokémon is knocked out, you may put Absol δ from your hand as your new Active Pokémon. If you do so, move all cards attached to your previous Active Pokémon to Absol δ.

[D] Sneaky Plan 30
Ask your opponent if you may take a Prize card. If yes, take a Prize card. If no, search your deck for Mega Absol δ and put it on Absol δ to evolve it.

Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [P] -20

Mega Absol δ - Darkness - HP: 170
Mega Evolution – Evolves from Absol δ This Pokémon is both [D] [M] type.
Mega Evolution rule: When 1 of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

Ability: Absolute Chaos
When your active Absol δ evolves into Mega Absol δ, flip each player´s GX counter on the other side.

[D][D] Desaster Wing 100+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card in the Lost Zone. Put 1 Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent`s Pokémon in the Lost Zone.

Resistance: [P] -30

Vaporeon - Water - HP: 110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Eevee
Σ Absorb / Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by Pokémon with the same type.

Ability: Evolution Energy
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, ignore all [C] in this Pokémon´s attack costs until the end of your turn.

[C] Powerful Friends 30+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Eevee or Pokémon that evolves from Eevee you have in play.

[W][C][C] Hydro Poison 90
Your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater. This Pokémon has the ability to freely control water.

Flareon - Fire - HP: 100
Σ Absorb / Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by Pokémon with the same type.

Ability: Evolution Fire
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Burned. Your opponent flips 2 coins instead of 1 between turns. If either of them is tails, that Pokémon is still Burned. For each tails your opponent flips in this way, put 2 damage counters on the Burned Pokémon.

[R] Double Problem 30+
If your opponent´s Active Pokémon is Burned, it is now Paralyzed and this attack does 20 more damage.

[R][C] Flame Shot 90
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon. Your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Burned.

If it inhales deeply, that's a sign it's about to attack. Prepare to be hit by flames of over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit!

Jolteon - Electric - HP: 90

Ability: Shock of Evolution
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, you may leave your opponent's Active Pokémon Paralyzed.

[L] Surprising Thundershock 60+
You may use this attack only if Jolteon is on your Bench. Switch your Active Pokémon with Jolteon. If your opponent´s Active Pokémon is Paralyzed, this attack does 40 more damage.

[L][L] Thunder 90
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are tails, this attack does nothing. If both of them are heads, your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Its fur stands on end, becoming like needles it fires at enemies. Once they're weakened, it finishes them off with a 10,000 volt shock.

Jolteon Lv.X - Electric - HP: 140
LEVEL-UP – Put onto Jolteon

[L] Disappearing Flash
Take Jolteon and all cards attached to it into your hand. Discard all Energy cards attached to your opponent´s Active Pokémon.

[L][L] Spreading Lightning
This attack does 60 damage to each of your opponent´s Benched Evolved Pokémon. For each Pokémon that was damaged by this attack, put 5 damage counters on your opponent´s Active Pokémon.

Put this card onto your Active Jolteon. Jolteon Lv. X can use any attack or Ability from ist previous level.

Resistance: [M] -20

Dark Riolu - Fighting - HP: 70
Basic Pokémon

[D] Aura Manipulation
Your opponent reveals his hand. Choose 1 card you find there. Your opponent may not play that card until the end of their turn.

[F] Dark Punch 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [D] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

It uses the shapes of auras, which change according to emotion, to communicate with others.

Weakness: [P] x2

Dark Lucario - Fighting - HP: 110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Riolu

Ability: Dark Aura
Each of your Dark Pokémon´s attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent´s Pokémon that aren´t Dark Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). Dark Lucario´s attacks do double damage to Pokémon that have a [D]-Weakness (this counts as applying Weakness).

[F] Aura Strike 50
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent´s Benched Pokémon. (Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[F][D] Massive Aura Impact 80
If your opponent´s Active Pokémon is knocked out by damage from this attack, your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck. Search your opponent´s deck for 4 cards with different names and put them on their hand. Then, shuffle their deck.

Not only does it perceive auras, but it has also gained the power to control them. It employs them in battle.

Weakness: [P] x2

Zinnia - Supporter -

Choose 1:
- Search your deck for up to 3 [N]-Pokémon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Search your deck for 1 Basic Pokémon with Rayquaza in it´s name and put it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck. Attach 2 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to that Pokémon.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Life Orb - Item

Pokémon Tool - Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn´t already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

When the Pokémon this card is attached to attacks, you may do up to 60 more damage. For each 10 damage added this way, put a damage counter on the attacking Pokémon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Mega Power - Item

Choose 1:
- Attach a basic Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Mega Evolution Pokémon.
- Your Mega Evolution Pokémon do 20 more damage until the end of your turn.
- If you Mega Evolve a Pokémon this turn, draw 3 cards.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Victory Road - Stadium

When a player draws a Prize card, their opponent may draw up to 2 cards.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can´t play this card.

Explosive Power Energy - Special Energy

This card provides every type of Energy but only 1 at a time. The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to do 30 more damage to your opponent`s Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). When the Pokémon this card is attached to gets damaged, put 4 additional damage counters on the Pokémon. Then, discard this card

What I will make here

First, I will create some cards or maybe even a mini-set with a Halloween theme. After that, I start with making my own fake set with over 100 various cards, including trainer cards and eventually introducing a new gameplay mechanic. You can also request cards if you want, but they might take a week to be created.

I need your feedback!
I'm new to faking and English is a foreign language for me so I will propably do mistakes. It would be nice if you tell me what I did wrong and how it can be done better. I want to learn from my mistakes!
Thanks a lot for visiting my thread and I hope you like my cards!

(Silly question: how can I give spoilers a name?)

Currently working on Creepy Night!

Last edited:
Here are the first two cards of the Halloween miniset that will include 30 cards (20 Pokémon, 9 Trainer, 1 Special Energy):

Miniset: Creepy Night
Trick or treat? Surprise your opponent with Ghost Pokémon appearing out of nowhere, like Shuppet, Gengar or Mismagius-GX! Or become a master of the shadows with strong Dark Pokémon that vanish those Ghosts in seconds, like Absol, Spiritomb, Liepard, or Scrafty-GX! Creepy Night includes 2 Pokémon GX as well as some completely new Trainer cards!

Shuppet – Psychic – HP:50
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Boo!
You may play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench between turns. If you do, switch it with your Active Pokémon. Then, you may leave your opponent's Active Pokémon Confused.

(P)(C) Halloween Bleh 10x
Discard a Special Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play that have the Halloween Ability.

Weakness: (D)x2 Resistance: (F)-20 Retreat: (C)

Shuppet is attracted by feelings of jealousy and vindictiveness. If someone develops strong feelings of vengeance, this Pokémon will appear in a swarm and line up beneath the eaves of that person’s home.
Banette – Psychic – HP:90
Stage 1- Evolves from Shuppet

Ability: Halloween
This Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon for each (P) Pokémon with a (D) weakness you have in play.

(P)(C) Horror Mask 60
Discard a Pokémon Tool attached to this Pokémon. If you do, discard all Pokémon Tools attached to your opponent’s Pokémon.
Weakness: (D) Resistance: (F)-20 Retreat: (C)

A cursed energy permeated the stuffing of a discarded and forgotten plush doll, giving it new life as Banette. The Pokémon’s energy would escape if it were to ever open its mouth.
I hope you like them!

Last edited:
Here are the next three cards for the miniset! I will try to add new cards daily.

Litwick – Psychic – HP: 50
Ability: Lost Flicker
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is in your discard pile, you may put it in the Lost Zone. If you do, put 1 card from your opponent’s discard pile into the Lost Zone.

(P)(R) Singe
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned.

While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.
Lampent – Psychic – HP: 80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Litwick

(C) Light Gathering 20x
You may put up to 3 Litwick from the Lost Zone onto your Bench. This attack does 20 damage for each Litwick you put onto your Bench in this way.

(P)(R) Beds Are Burning 30
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Burned, it is now Asleep.

It arrives near the moment of death and steals spirit from the body.
Chandelure – Psychic – HP: 130

Ability: Light Against Darkness
Your Pokémon in play have no (D)-Weakness.

(P)(R) Massive Illumination 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the number of Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure you have in play.

Weakness: (D)x2 Resistance: (F)-20 Retreat: (C)(C)

Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

Lost zone is supposed to be gone forever, so light gathering would not work. lights against darkness would be odd in its interaction with the Halloween ability. One thing I do like is that none of these cards are obviously broken, (aside from litwick breaking lost march).

Lost zone is supposed to be gone forever, so light gathering would not work. lights against darkness would be odd in its interaction with the Halloween ability. One thing I do like is that none of these cards are obviously broken, (aside from litwick breaking lost march).

- Remember that those cards are not real. They're meant to be as realistic as possible, but you will never be able to use this Litwick in Lost March.
- Being in the same set doesn't mean you have to play them together. You can choose whether you want more damage done or less damage done to you.
- I know the Lost Zone is meant to be a place for cards not able to get back but I didn't know it is not allowed to let your fantasy work and create cards with new ideas.

Back